What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas. Except Threesomes.

Tasting menu.

6 Likes

So funny. I consider myself someone who “could” be a beer snob, but I’m not. Stella is a solid beer for what it is imo.

ETA: hey I got my hat!

Cotton candy foie gras has to be one of those signs of the apocalypse.

1 Like

ironically it’s actually the signature dish of rural Indiana.

sounds incredible tilted, share some pics.

1 Like

Fucking this. Im dying here

Ive always been rather picky, but lately Ive begun realizing that good chefs really know what theyre doing. Went to a french restaurant not too long ago and got both escsargot and pate and both were fucking incredible. If I ever went for a tasting menu I would eat everything regardless of any preconceived dislikes, becauss these guys know their shit

2 Likes

Finishing up now. I got pics of everything I’ll post. Elite dinner.

2 Likes

I’ve done quite a few tasting menus and I don’t think I’ve ever not ate a dish that was put in front of me. Even if it was composed of stuff I don’t normally like I still give it a go, it usually is much better than my brain thinks it should be

I think the only thing I would truly struggle with is something composed primarily of banana. Its by far my most hated food.

1 Like

Oh hell yeah

Spicy boy marg at Ghost Donkey now at Opium

2 Likes

Looks delicious man

I went there like 4 or 5 years ago and I don’t think that tasting menu has changed.

Hope you got pictures of the dessert cart thing.

Only one way to get unstuck on the last day.

3 Likes

Wait! Where are elite dinner pics?

I tried to post them but it kept failing on my phone. I’ll need to do it on my laptop.

I mean, I appreciate the pre-orgy blue room pics, but I’m here for ELITE BEEF

2 Likes

Teaser

10 Likes

Awwwww yeah, though, tbqh, thats a lot of grey band for a pricey meal

1 Like

I sense a rebranding opportunity

And potentially a war with REDACTED if it takes off

3 Likes