What are you listening to

forget it man. you’re rustled

asked a simple fucking question. if the genuine hippy generation can turncoat, what faith should we have in subsequent generations that do it for the fashion of it?

the nostalgia. jfc. the dead aren’t even played on the radio. You have to seek it out. Those decals though

I understand you are from Cali and I met and hung with some SF old school people at Fare Thee Well 2015. Different and much cooler crowd than Midwest hippies. Mickey Hart (and others of the group) posted climate change stuff a few days ago. Go read the comments. From deadheads who have the tinfoil wrapped tight.

K

I saw a deadhead sticker on a Cadillac. A voice inside said don’t look back, you can never look back.

2 Likes

My bro was into skateboarding for a spell. Good looking kid, had the hair down in his face, could’ve had any girl in our high school. Something compelled him to get into the Clash and he bought all their albums. It was a phase, he hasn’t listened to the clash in decades.

It can happen is all I’m saying. lol

oh I’m a professional asshole sometimes, I just can’t help it

1 Like
1 Like

Yeah I mean why listen to Soundgarden when Phys Graff exists?

i always thought this would’ve made a great single if only they’d been interested.

Moron question of all time, is this you playing?

No.

here is me from a few years back, haven’t recorded anything in eons.

1 Like

lol

actually had that guitar stolen : (

1 Like

Sorry to hear, sounds really good, nice chirps

1 Like

I reposted another video and can’t figure out the delete so: