What are you listening to

Banger alert. Thanks.

Meh to Snow the Product

Call me when she starts dropping bars like MF DOOM

1 Like

That’s a big ask!

She definitely has skill. Kinda a throwaway beat.

Doom is definitely UP’s favorite mc they never heard. Sage Francis a close second.

Every Marvel movie ever made combined aint got nothing on the Bard.

Kweli’s story about Doom telling him about his imposters is still one of my favorite things.

Kinda assumed everybody in this thread heard of Doom. He wasn’t ever mainstream but this forum is good at finding lesser known musicians and artists.

I didn’t mean it that literally.

I’m trying to break a long musical depression and sometimes I’m looking for any excuse to talk about hip hop.

I mean, A few weeks ago I learned that the Gift of Gab passed away last year. Seeing OG Blackalicious vinyl prices spike was the first flag. That was pretty depressing on multiple levels.

BTW, RTJ coming to Prague in September. Rage is opening. The energy of that one could be amazing.

Cheapest seats are $131. Maybe not a lot for America but it is for this country.

And that’s if I want to sit in the upper deck with a side view.

EDIT: Actually $153. But shit it’d be great to go. Only a few seats available.

Yeah, prices are pretty outrageous for anything nowadays.

General admission in Arkansas is $98. I can’t afford it but I will find a way since their presence in a state like this is something I can’t not support.

I’m kinda torn between treating this like I would in my 20’s or just as an older, wiser political dissident.

Suspicious minds, you didn’t feel us coming.

people will hold us to blame in the RFC thread

wake n bake on Friday the 13th!

1 Like

New Kendrick is out and it’s a lot.

1 Like

I unapologetically love this song.

1 Like

Life without pain would be boring :heart:

I don’t even have children, but writing that song for your kiddo just does something to me

Arcade Fire have been one of the bands I’ve listened to/seen most in my life, not sure how I feel about the album as a whole. Quite like end of empire and lightning I.

1 Like