What are you listening to

The artist is a standard 20 something without much talent, but somehow this song does pretty good

2 Likes

You’re the man, right?
You’re the gun man, right?
You’re the killer man, right?

2 Likes

Been listening to black midi all week. It’s insane how good/actually insane they are for their age.

RIP Ronnie Tutt. Drummer for Jerry Garcia Band, Elvis and others.

1 Like

Hopefully will see them live after 4 postponements.

Jim Pembroke, who died a week ago, brought proge to Finland and from '69 was the lead singer of Wigwam. Perhaps the greatest gig I’ve ever been to.

1 Like

How much do I owe for listening to this?

1 Like
1 Like

Does anyone know an Eminem song with the lyrics like “walking on the court” or off the court or something like that. I heard it today and didn’t know the song, unfortunately that was only line I remembered

Are you sure it’s Eminem? Is this the line?

I be walking off the court legendary like im jordan you be buggin i ain’t giving you shit

Possibly, what song is that

Not Eminem but the only lyric I can find with “walking (on or off) the court”. Something named Trappytrap Migo lol.

The rookie walking on the court like “Man, I can’t lose”

Thanks for help I think it’s “rabbit run” by Eminem, and the actual lyric is “balls in my court but I’m scared to dribble it out” so close lol

1 Like

I’m not sure why I like this song so much, I’d totally forgotten about it for years and then heard it again the other day, <3 <3