We got him

Well technically they would have to believe a rape happened to agree that defamation happened.

Even if 80% of Republicans donā€™t care, 1 in 5 do (I think those were the numbers of a recent poll). Donā€™t forget he LOST last time and that was before J6, the GA phone call, the documents case, or being indicted

Itā€™s laughable to think heā€™s any stronger now

2 Likes

He doesnā€™t need to be stronger. The system just needs to be more rigged which it very clearly has been.

Most recent reporting I could find.

am I reading this wrong?

Or actually being raped by Trump.

1 Like

No I said it backwards.

3 Likes

lol

Though pretty stupid of the judge to donate, given that it could obviously come up sooner or later.

Dems fretting about $35 while Clarence Thomas flies around on a GOP Donorā€™s private jet, and Ginni openly plots insurrection, couldnā€™t be a better example of the asymmetric battlefield.

9 Likes

Bro theyā€™re in on it

Judge not, just a rube

$35? He probably just lost a bet to someone on UP

20 Likes

Only explanation for why he didnā€™t welch.

He knew it would look bad, but a bet is a bet.

2 Likes

Oh, great. Thereā€™s a parade of Trump flag-waving douchebags around the state capitol so Iā€™m being treated to the constant sound of horns. ATM I have no idea what the occasion might be though.

1 Like

Had to do a second look to make sure this wasnā€™t a pitchbot post.

2 Likes

Appreciate all of the recent discussion. Consider this a meta analysis!

2 Likes
2 Likes

https://twitter.com/ryanjreilly/status/1645829163352195084?t=cWY7C1x0O0SH9VC0DPY-2w&s=19

6 Likes

Thats some fiery language.

Iā€™d love for a few former Trumpers to go on podcasts such as A Little Bit Culty, hosted by two former high ranking members of NXIVM.

Or the slightly more comedic Sounds Like A Cult lol