We Are The Music Makers (Musician's Thread)

it’s about the spirit infused in the recording though, lol, just hang a mic if you want but no pressure

plus i can make anything sound good, i have DAW magic

2 Likes

nice

1 Like

you need to get a gong and just start banging it, teach them some relative perspective

1 Like

nice, is that their bedroom wall?

that’s where the gong goes

2 Likes

ahaha tell them they can at least have the courtesy to slam and scream to the funky beat

unless you’re understandably skittish about sharing stuff like this, please do go on

2 Likes

Nah I was just curious if there was any extreme awkwardness due to the drumming incident but it seems like she’s done her best to smooth it over.

1 Like

shit it’s time to just soundproof the floor, this is quite the spiderweb you’re tangled up in

2 Likes

I think I would nominate The Neighborhoods for Boston. Super popular locally from the late '70s to the mid '90s but never made it big.

1 Like

Oh yeah, some of you still play poker. hahaha. Greedy Greg verse is GOAT.

1 Like

Yeah I’m going through all these old files of little things that can be used, that’s why I thought of a UP album lol.

Also, don’t hesitate to record some singing too, I have the granddaddy before Melodyne and those other impostors:

2 Likes

shawtay

3 Likes

prana gave me a contact high

2 Likes
        Probably
2 Likes

Eventually we’re gonna have walruses where people are submitting their own tracks.

“Most hipster category? Ain’t none y’all heard this shit cuz I just dropped it an hour ago.”

4 Likes

Holy shit, is it 1993 in here? Ripped straight off the pages of a Magic Eye book from a mall kiosk, I see a p(hase shifted) reverse sine wave. What do you guys see here? Please don’t tell me it’s sailboats.

2 Likes

I have a 12 year old BM.

I work in IT now and make this joke often. No one gets it, but it amuses me to no end.

Having worn a brown tassel for graduation makes it even better.

1 Like

What happened?

1 Like

No, tell us.

1 Like

For God And Country

2 Likes

stupid discourse ruined the delivery

2 Likes