WCQ And Other International Soccer

I bet they wish VVD was playing atm…

:100:

:joy:

1 Like

:man_facepalming:

For being big guys these Dutch sure do go down easily :face_with_thermometer:

Fortunately the Refs seems to dislike that shite :relaxed:

I was feeling pretty optimistic about our chances a year ago, but that has completely disappeared now that we’ve lost VVD and in particular having Koeman leave for Barcelona and getting that complete numbskull de Boer instead…

edit: also it’s super weird to have solid defenders in VVD, de Vrij, de Ligt, but our best forward is Depay. As long as I can remember it was always the other way around.

Wtfffff Ref that’s a penalty :angry:

He’s the poor half of the De Boer family?

The de Boers are the poor half of the Dutch football twins family

1 Like

Shhhhhh… No pen :grin:

That should make for a exciting finish :rofl:

We’re going for a third…

It’s not often you hear them words when watching Scotland :relaxed:

1 Like

Turnbull :nauseated_face:

Shit, here comes the subs :grin:

Unlucky to draw there at the end, decent free kick but never a foul in the 1st place. :unamused:

Can’t believe no one commented on USA#1 winning 1-0 against Honduras while Mexico had to go to penalties against Costa Rica.

Final is June 6th.

I had not fully appreciated how stacked group F in the Euros is, it would not surprise me if both finalists come from that group.

USA played heinously and was lucky to pull it out in the end. Always good to get one over on Mehico though

It’s insane. If your seeding strategy allows that to happen, it’s probably not a good one.

1 Like

Is Cruzin (probably remembering his name wrong) still a thing over on 2+2? His meltdowns over Mexico football failures were very entertaining.

2 Likes