Watch Party for Netflix’s THE PLATFORM!

Whatever works for you. Party will tell you where the movie is at, but I will start it exactly at the scheduled time, so you can sync up your TV or whatever on your own if you like.

Good luck in the tourney :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

In

Really doubt it’ll run that long. We only had 4 players yesterday and were done in an hour.

Could we do any kind of incentive to make playing the tourney fun? Doesn’t take much to motivate lol. A custom undertitle or something for the current winner. Changes every new tourney. I’d be more likely to play. The undertitle will function like an ad.

Assuming I’m not a dummy and you’re not already doing such things :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Looking to forward to hear peoples ideas about the ending.

1 Like

I bet they get deplatformed and booted off college campuses.

2 Likes

A few people have kicked around the idea of getting a real money prize pool going. clovis wants to do avatar bets. For the non-holdem game we’re going to let the winner pick the next night’s game I think. It’s all kind of in flux right now. Come on over and share ideas if you want.

1 Like

Maybe the first person eliminated (or person who get eliminated in a hilarious way) must use a donkey as an avatar until the next tourney he/she plays in.

1 Like

Speaking of being eliminated early…

Felt a Hellmuth-type sensation going on in my brain.

Hahahaha did you just get knocked out?

Yup. Once I check-raised the flop, I knew I was either doubling up against Ax/weaker two-pair or going broke against all other holdings that’d call down.

LOL quite a gamble there. Sad it didn’t work out for you.

Goes to show how bad I am at poker nowadays.

The only way to know if you’re good is whether you’re dragging a pot :P

WE ARE T-MINUS 30m

1 Like

IN! Gonna try to watch in Spanish w/Spanish subs.

1 Like

im in

1 Like

Somebody post as soon as the Netflix da-dum plays so I can sync up.

1 Like

There’s a nudity warning, this might be too graphic for me.

1 Like

I don’t know about you all, but I’ve got a nice buzz of excitement for this one. Can’t wait for everyone’s comments.