Walrus IV reveal Thread. Kingvaldo Collab.

Jal, you should do one imo.

2 Likes

Ok, I’ll take the bait.

Do it.

I think Nunnehi was supposed to start a music production thread? I could start one. The only other forum I was a part of was a small forum for mixing engineers and producers of various degrees of experimental electronic music, that was also very welcoming to noobs.

And actually, surprised I’ve never mentioned this, but, Brexit and trump ended up tearing the forum apart. :frowning_face: . Maybe I’ll tell the whole story in Dealing With Deplorables. Short version is there was a surprising amount, relatively, of deplorables on the forum and even more apathetics than one would guess. It wasn’t like the guy who mixed Ted Nugent’s albums posted there.

Ooohhh, start one! For me I have some “real life” stuff that came up in the last few days which means its going to take some time before I can try out this hobby, but having a thread to ask questions and see who else in the forum knows a bit about this would be cool!

I know there are a few, AoFrantic, I think LawnmowerMan and smrk, et al.

@seities You can bump this if you like At Music Bros - gear, software, learnin' - #7 by Rivaldo

I play guitar uh adequately? but total noob on production, always on the precipice of learning something about it but never quite making it. Last I tried Ableton it was some lite version that came with a guitar/pc interface I bought years ago. I mention in that thread there’s a free DAW that probably has more features than a beginner would use, it’s called Cakewalk by Bandlab. I have it installed but haven’t done much yet.

1 Like