Walrus grab bag - signup thread

I didn’t forget. I am still very much struggling with some of the categories.

1 Like

Np, I doubt most people forgot. Just wanted to send one mid-week reminder for people :-)

Wait I thought I already submitted my category. What am I submitting?

You submit entries for everyone else’s categories. And you will be host for your category.

1 Like

Fuck, its only Wednesday? And I gotta wait til Sunday?

But I want chick rock nooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwww

1 Like

Ok. It says Sunday the 24th as the deadline, I assume that really means Friday the 24th?

My bad, typo. It is Sunday 26th. Fixed now.

1 Like

Notsureifserious.jpeg

time has no meaning

1 Like

Is it inot?

Sent everything.

2 Likes

All done

2 Likes

Helllllll yeah. Let’s do it

2 Likes

Is Rivaldo out? I don’t see his category listed in post 88.

Yup he withdrew.

As all songs are submitted anonymously can we add a poll to each revealed song of who we think it was submitted by?

Before opting out, did an hour’s research on the Argentine/ Uruguayan category, and discovered this gem :slight_smile:

Apago, lo dejo caer
Soltás, lo dejás caer
Lo dejás caer!

3 Likes

One of the fun things about the anonymity is definitely the guessing. With that said it’s usually great when people are railing during a reveal to respond when their song is revealed and say “yup that was me also i should have got 1st i hate you”. So that wouldn’t really leave much time or use for a poll imo. But speculating in real time via a post is welcome and encouraged, just not sure a poll is going to be the best mechanism.

This is just my opinion based on participating in some anon Walrii recently. I’m totally open to changing that if other people want to do a poll.

1 Like

Submitted to seities and swanky.

2 Likes

Whichever way is fine with me. I just want a chance to guess and see other people’s guesses.

2 Likes