Walrus Grab Bag 3 Reveal

It didn’t even have bagpipes.

3 Likes

I didn’t listen to all the songs yet but listening to the RFTT song i was like man this is awesome how the hell did it nodium and then it went on for 6 minutes and i was like oh i see.

3 Likes

That’s the more well known version that came later. Some of the guys from Rocket from the Tombs went on to be in Pere Ubu. I just like the rawness and screamy guitar rage in the one I entered more. I’m kinda into noisy static and weird stuff like that.

2 Likes

Here we go, stats fans. I suppose a bit like when Kim Jong-il was on the NKPGA, it’s mostly about the race for second.

R4

4 Likes

third*

Louis is Kim Yo-Jong.

3 Likes

At first I was like

but then I was like

6 Likes

The fight for silver should be wide open. I have three potentially massive liabilities left.

I’m sad that I broke @eyebooger’s Fibonacci streak with today’s placement, but there is good news, he’s drawing live to some good rounds going forward.

A064216 Replace each p^e with prevprime(p)^e in the prime factorization of odd numbers; inverse of sequence A048673 considered as a permutation of the natural numbers.

1, 2, 3, 5, 4, 7, 11 …

A066417 Sum of anti-divisors of n.

0, 0, 2, 3, 5, 4, 10, 8, 8 …

5 Likes

Musical taste, looks, and … ?

4 Likes

Who is on deck, CanadaMatt Fri, Pyat Sun?

Neat.

Now do the one where skydiver crashes and burns.

Wait, I agreed to Friday?

I’m tomorrow and sadly that’s all that’s on the books for the moment.

2 Likes

I have some bad (or good) news there.

A008615 a(n) = floor(n/2) - floor(n/3)

10, 11, 10, 11, 11, 11, 11, 12, 11, 12, 12, 12

But we’re starting with a high n here, it sounds like she shot through the lower part of the sequence in earlier walruses

4 Likes

I can do Fri or Sat next week.

2 Likes

We’re retracting one point of the total for each day you guys fail to do your reveal.

2 Likes

So far @Pauwl is the only person who doesn’t get me.

1 Like

4 Likes

Awww, I’m sure y’all will catch up. Don’t panic!

3 Likes

Damn I’m gonna finish with a negative score

3 Likes