Walrus Again: Sign up thread

sent

1 Like

So who are we sending this to? OP?

1 Like

I guess I can squeeze a bit more listening in suzzer. :smiley:

Lol sorry I missed the sign up part. You guys never ping me on these things.

I have submissions from everyone now except for @DodgerIrish (gentle reminder for tomorrow) and I’ve started listening.

I’m excited for this one. I’ll probably bomb this, but my submissions were pretty different than my previous walruses (walrii?)

1 Like

I’ve almost finished ranking the first category of different genres. It’s not giving anything away to say there’s a very wide spread of musical forms. :smile:

4 Likes

A feel like at least 60% of my submissions are strong contenders for ranking dead last.

2 Likes

Submitted

1 Like

I reckon that’s all the entries in now, so just the trifling matter remains of listening to them all.

Ok, I’ve finally finished the first two categories. Female singer has very high quality entries overall, including one song nominated twice. I propose ranking this as a tie rather than asking for re-submissions, unless enough people object.

1 Like

Tie sounds good. I will be well beyond shocked if anyone else picked the same one as I did.

1 Like

second this, though if someone submitted the same song as I did I will be absolutely floored.

hmm, what are the odds that Micro and I submitted the same song???

Well I already submitted a song that was simultaneously being revealed in a different Walrus, so nothing will surprise me anymore.

In any case, I think the tie should be broken and the higher point total given to the first of the involved posters to reply “Jinx!!!” when you reveal the tie.

1 Like

At the exponential rate we’re cranking out walruses, this forum will consume all worldwide internet bandwidth in 23.4 days.

4 Likes

That’s Walrusnet, tyvm.

2 Likes

That’s what happened in the movie walrus.

Category 3 (saxophone) was even harder to rank, and I’m still not sure I’ve got it right.

1 Like

Watch this and it will come clear (lol if I spoiled anyone).

1 Like

Is that Sean Michaels?