Walrus Again: Sign up thread

I can’t think of a single good song with a saxophone. Cheers.

1 Like

I googled “song with sax” and at the top are at least 5 I like. C’mon man!

I was going for good-natured ribbing. Don’t worry, I’ll submit [undrafted].

I’ve got a couple sax songs in my sack.

Room for one more?

1 Like

Levelled :frowning:

You got me there because people have actually said that before here.

Sure. Welcome aboard. I’ll add you to the list.

If Master wants to play he can join but otherwise I’m closing this now for new entrants.

There’s the obvious saxophone choice that probably more than one person will pick. Dunno if I’ll pick it or not.

I was going to suggest the French horn instead but we might have had the same few songs chosen several times.

I’m hoping that won’t happen with this category but who knows?

I’m tempted to submit exclusively 2019 songs. I’ve got a few ideas :grin:

3 Likes

I dunno, there’s a lot of stuff out there that you would never think has saxophone in it but they sneak it in there somehow, lol.

I’m also thinking specifically for what jalfrezi likes. I should go for it if it’s not obvious to everyone.

1 Like

better not be mine (which was a song I had forgotten about but instantly recalled when i googled and saw the name)

I have submitted. Be afraid.

4 Likes

I’ve got four good picks. That damn saxophone.

Nevermind. Solved it. Sent.

1 Like

Sent.

1 Like

Entry sent.

1 Like

Hey all, not for this one obviously, and I know @suzzer99 already pitched this at some point, but now that a lot of walrus players are return entrants, is there any value to doing blind submissions? All it would take would be one person who forwards the messages with the entrant’s name deleted. I could see the reveals having some extra spice as well, as names get revealed after placement. It seems like it’d be a little more fun somehow.

3 Likes

I intend to ask for a volunteer on that score when I kick things off (prob Monday).

3 Likes