Walrus 12: The Reveal!

I didn’t mean any of the things I said. All the best

1 Like

Feel better, hopefully it’s just stress related from listening to Everybody Hurts.

6 Likes

I hope this means @cassette was logged on an hour ago and everything’s ok. :crossed_fingers:

cass

3 Likes

Yep, not dead. Thanks everyone. Had blood work, an ekg, and an x-ray without finding anything. Still feeling under the weather so we’ll reveal tomorrow.

9 Likes

Those things can sometimes be psychosomatic ime, akin to a panic attack.

Take it easy bruv.

1 Like

Since this is a music related thread, I thought I’d spam a little bit and see if anyone is interested in participating in a Led Zeppelin tournament bracket thread. Voting for song against song until we get a champion.

1 Like

Let’s try for a reveal in about an hour an a half. 12pm pst.

6 Likes

I didn’t have anything specific in mind for this category. I’m surprised that a few had trouble with it. I might have submitted this:

Or maybe this:

1 Like

Lets doooo eiiiiit

I’m not sure if there was a bunch of failed pandering or what the heck happened here, but this was my least favorite category. So we can end the Walrus with me pooping on a bunch of songs that you all love. Let’s gooooo

4 Likes

@seities

@R.C.

@superuberbob

@Yuv

@CanadaMatt3004

@pyatnitski

@TheDuker

@Pauwl

@goofyballer

@SwankyWilder

2 Likes

@anon92450360

No problems, mate. I know you’re not talking about my entry, anyway.

1 Like

In 11th place with 1 point . . . Whitney Houston - The Star-Spangled Banner

Ok, Whitney is obviously talented, but the Star Spangled Banner? Quite the choice in this year for this audience. I have to admit to arriving late to events like this whenever possible to avoid hearing the anthem. The recording is also a bit rough. Whoever submitted this, I still love you, but no.

1 Like

neat, I’m just in time to start my half-day of work AND for the reveal!

1 Like

I’m also going to tag @Jalfrezi and @LikeClockwork since they seem to be railing.

1 Like

Present for the railing.

Which category is this?

America’s Got Talent!

3 Likes

Oh, my bad. This is . . .

#5: A song with a great vocal performance. Calm, weird, loud, whatever. Just looking for something where the vocals are the stand out element.