Vote for Best TV Shows of the 21st Century

Monday October 5th.

2 Likes

House of Cards but Spacey isn’t a sex predator. What a world

His character was essentially evil incarnate and ushered in this whole era. Then it just passed him by and made him look quaint…lol. Talk about shows that don’t hold up at all past season 2.

3 Likes

Homeland season 1 great; s2 good, then just Claire Daines :weary_face:

2 Likes

:weary_face:

Homeland season 1, 9 million plot holes and unpaid off storylines. Season 2 stupid. Gave up after she tried to drown the baby whatever season that was. Then watched Tyrant and said f any Howard Gordon shows for life.

1 Like

Wow, I totally forgot about that! Great show! :slight_smile:

No. NO! BAD DOG! BAD!

2 Likes

Many of you may have forgotten about Three Body Problem and the insane ship scene.

I was the one that added the three body problem to the list, and at this rate we can have season two as part of the best shows of the 2030s

2 Likes

Supposed to be 2027. I never thought I’d live to see it. And still don’t lol.

This spring it was supposed to be released in 2026.

I just went on what they said after season 1. That’s more believable especially for a show of the scale it is. A friend of mine is probably working on it, so I may get some scoop that it’s at least coming if I live long enough.

So if I put JAG on my list it will be treated like Sopranos? It gets into one ranking but not the other one?

the only show that gets the special treatment is The Sopranos. But like I said I’m not auditing the submissions at all, so if enough people include the Dick Van Dyke Show on their lists, it could end up being UP’s top show of the 21st century,

in fact I’ll head up the campaign myself

2 Likes

I think it will be JAG off

Which Dick Van Dyke show, Diagnosis Murder?

The Dick Van Dyke Show, not the Dick Van Dyke show.

huge mistake releasing every episode at once. a show everyone stopped talking about after one weekend

1 Like

if only they’d released it twice a year, it’d be wrapping up just in time for the season 2

1 Like