Vote for Best TV Shows of the 21st Century

I’m still triggered by the two episodes I watched five years ago.

1 Like

If that’s not the joke I should be disqualified from running anything TV related

1 Like

I’ve got Barry at #9 on my list.

1 Like

I watched the first 5 or 6 seasons when I would be over at my parents place. I was surprised that copaganda aspect didn’t bother me more, but the daughter and sister were a bit of opposition sometimes. Basically it was just pretty anodyne, and much easier to watch with my parents than a show where my mom would be asking, “Who is that person?” every a few minutes, even if it’s the exact same person she asked about 3 minutes ago.

2 Likes

Yeah, but “The Hole” is not a TV show! :smirking_face:

Hmmm…I’ve seen 16-ish shows on the current list. Might be fun.

Did you enjoy the last couple of seasons of Barry? I thought the second was a big drop off from the first, and the third was an even bigger drop off from the second, and I stopped watching a couple of episodes in

Yes I enjoyed them a lot and think you missed out. I agree there are some tone shifts at times but I was still happily along for the ride.

1 Like

Barry got weirder as it went on, but I don’t remember it getting much worse. The RT seasonal ratings are pretty consistent (98%, 100%, 99%, 96%).

1 Like

If y’all don’t stop this, I’m gonna make The Chair Company my number 1.

1 Like

1 Like

Wow, I totally forgot about that! Great show! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hold on I can’t read all this right now, but I think we need a new thread to hash this out

1 Like

Four submissions already and 52 distinct shows among them

I can’t wait to sort through my choices. What a Century for TV. Top 3 easy.

1 Like

Found it jarring how dark it got as it went on but I enjoyed it throughout

What’s the deadline?

Season 5 is actually my favorite season but it’s Marlo who’s carrying.

1 Like

I just don’t think it’s a step down really from other seasons. I liked it all the way through.