Video Games

I’ve been playing Dragon’s Dogma 2 for the past week or so. It’s a good game, but it also has a lot of flaws. You’ll probably like it if you like fantasy settings and action RPGs, but it wouldn’t hurt to wait for DLC and a sale.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/WritNelson/status/1775734852567859491

Oh shit.

Please dont let this be a Darkest Dungeon 2 situation

4 Likes

This just came today. Lets go random impulse buys from 2+ years ago.

1 Like

is it solo, co-op, or competitive?

yes!

or more accurately:

“sure”

This video is super long, but I feel like I learned a ton.

2 Likes

Holy shit this looks good

1 Like

Lol, the same guy released a second run. The devs are sooooooooooo thirsty for Aphrodite. “Sexier, damnit. Make her hair end in a heart just above her vagina!”

“Right away boss, how few strands of hair can we use to cover her nipples?”

“As few as possible, Johnson, and give her an 8-pack. Shes a goddess, not some schlub!”

2 Likes

Oh hell yeah

I started playing KOTOR on my Switch. It feels so quaint.

1 Like

I recently thought about getting this for PC, but was worried it wouldn’t run right on a modern machine.

Final Fantasy 2: Pixel Remaster

A worse slog than FF1. One key aspect of the game is learning key words which then need to be repeated to another person to unlock progress. I used a guide and sometimes missed who I was supposed to talk to and what I was supposed to ask them. I can only imagine how it was without a guide as no one really tells you where to go or how to get there.

Hallmarks of later Final Fantasy games are beginning to solidify though. There was a least a plot and some kind of characterization going on, though the plot was really thin and a bit nonsensical. You had three main characters with a rotating cast of characters for the fourth, though they weren’t very interesting.

One new wrinkle was instead of set leveling up your skills and magic leveled up as you used it. That did lead to a lot of grinding though when you need a certain spell to defeat an enemy and it wasn’t leveled up.

All and all not recommended unless you’ want to just be a completionist.

On to FF3

1 Like

So just like FF13. Got it.

1 Like

Finally got a lightsaber! This game is pretty cool except for the part where I have to control the gun turrets.

This guy might actually know a thing or two about games

7.847e26

:clown_face:

1 Like

GOTY is going to have some intriguing contendors this year. The nominees should include both a game made bt a single developer (Balatro) and an early access game (Hades 2.) I dont believe either of those has ever happened before.

https://twitter.com/nise_yoshimi/status/1787831016859861434?t=s6S5IMETmJ9OuD-4CUsHTg&s=19