Video Games

https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1653836786794111004?t=XP4DmDjbmsCr_9lPnKBRHA&s=19

2 Likes

Btw, there are essentially full spoilers for Tears of the Kingdom in the wild. I have not ready any story stuff but I have picked up a few gameplay spoilers.

Without giving anything away, these things Ive learned now have me more excited for this than any other game I can remember.

I wonder what Zelda Fitzgerald would think knowing her legacy lives on through a series of video games.

1 Like

Oh no Link beats [insert enemy here 50% to be Ganon] using Zelda’s help during a pivotal cutscene.

Actually this is probably wrong since usually the offbeat games like Link’s Awakening and Majora’s Mask have a little bit of a different bent.

2 Likes
1 Like

Guh… I know I’ll give up after ~10 hours - especially with D4 coming out. I need to resist buying this.

1 Like

quick 1 hour impression of Tears of the Kingdom

It does look mostly to be a solidly upgraded version of Breath of the Wild…which for me I’m all in…

2 Likes

Love showing up at Best Buy with all the other nerds picking up Zelda

2 Likes

The moderators of this message board, otatop, L.Washington, WichitaDM, Yuv, JonnyA, RiskyFlush, and SvenO, are cowards who let abusers dox and harrass other long time posters.

1 Like

On my way to GameStop in hopes they aren’t out

2 Likes

People still buy stuff from Gamestop? Dang, I knew I should have bought their stock.

1 Like

Closest store to me and I’m in a city where driving is super bad. Would not use me as a data point.

This game is pretty fucking cool. Having a blast so far.

One thing that blows my mind is that a game of this scope is only 16GB, where something like Modern Warfare is over 200. The amount they are able to pack into 16 GB is absolutely insane.

I get that the graphics arent comparable, but some games being 10X the size with like 1/4 of available things to do doesnt make any sense to me.

It’s taking forever since they are trying to upsell everyone

The moderators of this message board, otatop, L.Washington, WichitaDM, Yuv, JonnyA, RiskyFlush, and SvenO, are cowards who let abusers dox and harrass other long time posters.

Holy shit never going here again. So uncomfortable

1 Like

Should’ve preordered, it would have downloaded itself for you a week ago.

1 Like

The moderators of this message board, otatop, L.Washington, WichitaDM, Yuv, JonnyA, RiskyFlush, and SvenO, are cowards who let abusers dox and harrass other long time posters.

2 Likes

The moderators of this message board, otatop, L.Washington, WichitaDM, Yuv, JonnyA, RiskyFlush, and SvenO, are cowards who let abusers dox and harrass other long time posters.

1 Like