Video Games

OMFG this game looks amazing

https://twitter.com/house_house_/status/1167467778153967616?s=21

1 Like

Honestly classic wow is pretty good. Holds up. Looks great on ultrawide. If youā€™ve never played back in 2004-2006 check it out and.

1 Like

Where my wow classic kiddies at??

Iā€™m skeptical about leveling. Old ass kill gather quests with everyone waiting for mobs to spawn is what Iā€™ve read a bit of. I donā€™t have time for that lol. I may start ESO pvp again now that it is fall.

1 Like

Well if it helps, I started last night on a ā€œfullā€ pvp server (I forgot the name but will post it tonight when I get home) and Iā€™ve seen very little of that even at low level. I can imagine it would be much worse for mobs with ridiculously long respawn rates but hey thatā€™s classic!

Thereā€™s definitely a nostalgia feel to it and Iā€™m enjoying it so far

1 Like

I fired it up, saw a ~5 hour login queue, turned it off and logged back into FF14.

You definitely have to pick the right server. The one Iā€™m on now is ā€œfullā€ but the queue has never been more than 7 minutes for me, while the Alliance server most of the 22 people play on had 2+ hour queues last nightā€¦which was odd since it also offers free transfers

Bigglesworth Horde is the one Iā€™m on I just looked it up. Imjosh is also there

Borderlands 3 out today. Trying to figure out if i want to go PC or PS4 on it. I hate shooters with a controller, but on PS4 I could play with friends easier.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/honest_isopod/status/1172209342449238017?s=21

1 Like

I still havenā€™t finished 2 and now I never will.

I may get it for PS4, I havenā€™t had a truly couchtastic game since Far Cry 4. Iā€™ll let u know if I do. Still enjoying classic wow for now.

I also bought Witcher 3 on Gog like a year and a half ago and havenā€™t even fired it up once yet. Need more hours in the day.

1 Like

Witcher 3 is so amazing if you like fantasy world building. one of my favorite games.

1 Like

It gets boring and repetitive IMO. Itā€™s a good game - I just got 75% of the way through the story, my character felt stupid overpowered and I got bored.

1 Like

Same reason I never finished LOTR Shadow of War on PS4. When you are basically unkillable no matter what you do itā€™s pointless

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s a mistake. Itā€™s the best open world rpg to date on any platform and it isnā€™t very close.

Edit: ok rdr 2 is competitive but not as good imo

Move up the difficulty level. Game stays hard on hard. That being said yeah Geralt is supposed to be a huge badass and plays like it.

I mean I finished all the objectives and basically beat the game, I just didnā€™t hang around and keep killing things til the final cinematic was shown

Ah ok. Thatā€™s fine then. I thought you hadnā€™t touched it. Since youā€™ve got a lot of hours in it you know what a tragedy that would be.

Borderlands 3 great so far

Gonna probably reroll as the siren because she looks the most challenging to play and similar to the psycho. I loved that dude.

I could play the beastmaster but itā€™ll be so boring with the standard dominate everything solo sniper builds.

1 Like