UP Podcast - suggest topics, guests, logistics

if UP were to put together a podcast and have segments with different members, i would love a short quick football segment that’s literally so fast and so heavily accented and filled with inside football references and jargon that few if any people could understand it all

7 Likes

I think you’d be great on it

1 Like

oo maybe i can translate english to american

1 Like

If we’re using ourselves, have @Fossilkid93 on for a podcast about being a stateless wanderer for over a decade.

6 Likes

Love it. And some of these could be recorded as voice memos to avoid scheduling conflicts.

2 Likes

@beetlejuice “So how was the 1st game at the Euros for Scotland in over 10 years, Smacc”

Aye well you see

“Wait did you no see the game”

Aye aye, no problemo there, great stuff all good & managed to have a wee swally tae, you know a refresher, anywayz, we got inta toon aboot 2, found a nice wee spot on buchanan St cos the’ve get screens up and ye can see them from all doon the road, so we sat our arses doon and ordered a(Opps sorry did I swear there)(Ahh fuck it) (dam, sorry) few from the local, nice wee lassie tbh as she even brought the bottle knowing that she’d finish it.

“So how did they Play :wave:

Play, aye the tunes were blasting oot all the classics like 500 miles and wee dingy, appropriate though as the wife was obviously dingying me at the time, but I was up, no caring as its the tartan army, here we go again, singing like it was the year 2,000, 2000’s was great wasn’t it just, that party man what a night tbh what a night to be a gen’ zeder, now only if we could score like it was 2000 man that would be something huh!!!

“What, Scotland didn’t Score”

Tbh I dunno know man, didnae see it, too far away, oh score, aye we got 1 as usual, deflection it looked like, but I dinnae see who put it in, could have been the referee for all I could see alough I suspect it was an own goal.

:rofl:

9 Likes

Up until about 8 years ago I totally had hair down to my butt.

#calgarystereotypes

1 Like
1 Like

I understand true crime podcasts are pretty popular, so maybe you could cover some classic 2+2 mysteries - “Is Dids still alive?” “Is slavery racist?” or “How to play a pair of eights?”

8 Likes

@R.C could give us 5 minutes on “What I’m Watching This Week”.

1 Like

yeah TV and the NFL are pretty much my two best fields for talking on a pod lol

First guest needs to be FlyWF

4 Likes

What about a segment featuring Genies OGs only where we discuss NFT market trends, preview upcoming drops, and discuss strategies?

3 Likes

Who would be good to represent the nft people?

I wanna talk about that, and walrus, because Idk what the fuck is going on in either.

1 Like

Oh prob @goofyballer because i really wanna understand the hackery there

1 Like

goofy is avoiding the non-topshot NFTs tho. might wanna get @anon3530961 or @6ix as well

I’m down if you actually want to talk about organizing, politics, the MCU or Star Wars. Or skiing. Or how to be completely mediocre at Walrus.

Also token female voice.

6 Likes

Somebody find DVaut1.

4 Likes

Gather 'round childrens and let me tell you about the first time I punched a nazi… ON THE BLOCKCHAIN.

6 Likes

Probably @goofyballer for the Top Shot haxoring and @anon3530961 for going balls deep into every NFT product.