Unstuck’s Playlist A-Z

The Soft Boys are one of my favorite bands-- Underwater Moonlight is a genuine classic. As I said earlier, there’s a good chance your favorite band is a fan of them.

Time for another Grimes entry

hmmm

Running low on personal favorites, but this should be in here somewhere:

The Presidents of the United States of America did a cover of this; it’s not too bad.

was waiting on Rexx to post this but I’ll do it.

2 Likes

Think this is my last one for K. A super underrated song for them imo. Can’t believe that Dream On became their super classic anthem instead of this one.

It’s current pop music, but I prefer this song by the same name

Was waiting on Skydiver to post this.

2 Likes

Most of my INXS songs are waiting under “N.”

Here are the J songs I wanted to post but couldn’t. (Of course there are like 50 more I considered.)

Jealous Again The Black Crowes
Jerusalem Mirah
Jockey Full of Bourbon Tom Waits
July, July! The Decemberists
Jump Into The Fire Harry Nilsson

lol, how about this one of the same name? Don’t laugh, but I actually like this album, though this isn’t my favorite song on it.

I remember this being banned on the BBC - via a ref in a wiki article on the subject

Killing an Arab - The Cure (1979)
More than a decade after The Cure released this single, it was banned from BBC air-play as the first Gulf War began. Several other songs were banned during this time, including Phil Collins’ Something in the Air and Jose Feliciano’s Light My Fire .

1 Like
1 Like

Slide player mostly known (at least by me) for his work with John Hiatt and also studio stuff.

1 Like

waaaah, you guys keep taking mine!

Here’s another underrated 90’s band. Look, I know you all know that one song. But this album is so good.

It’s better than the RATM cover by far