Unstuck’s Playlist A-Z

Naturally…

4 Likes

I think I submitted this to a walrus. The first concert I can recall attending was a free one by this band.

1 Like

Many many versions of this song.

3 Likes

I saw these guys by chance at Lollapalooza years ago and I’ve been hooked since.

2 Likes

There’s a quality that some songs have, across a bunch of different genres, that I can’t define. In my head I just think of it as ‘movement’. It might just be a time signature or something else that someone with a background could define. This song is the best example I can think of to exemplify what I mean

1 Like

This song is just fun.

Most underrated JD track?

3 Likes

Pete Shelley RIP

His death hit me harder than most. Buzzcocks were playing blistering gigs right to the end

3 Likes

With Five Years, my favourite or second favourite Bowie track…just wish it was even longer.

4 Likes
2 Likes

This past year I’ve been listening to a lot of lofi and chilled streams, like chilledcow on youtube. Since they are down tempo and tend to not have vocals, they are great for working, reading, studying, or chillin while cooking dinner.

This one is a favorite example for chilled dubstep, or chill step. Most songs on youtube have a 30:1 or 40:1 like/dislike ratio. This song has a 353:1.

2 Likes

Listening now, this is very nice

1 Like

wow I have way too many for H. I know its a lot but man i highly recommend all of these.

2 Likes
3 Likes

So fuck the one song per post thing, right?

I’d like to introduce you to Wagakki Band. Imagine rock music played with a shamisen,shakuhachi and taiko drums.

1 Like