Unstuck creates Trump NFTs - The Draft

Just got back to NYC from Philly. Give me a short bit.

I donā€™t think there was a clear #1 in this draft. Honestly, you could make a case for at least a handful of photos as the #1 pick. But I think this one is the most enduring because it seems like the moment where Trump found out just how miserable his new job and through that his life will be. Itā€™s not comical in the sense that you look at it and immediately laugh. Rather, itā€™s comical because Trump went into this job thinking heā€™d have a bunch of world-level power and suddenly he realizes that heā€™s nothing but a bitch when it comes to this.

Superuberbob selects with the first overall pick:

July 16, 2018: Trump has joint press conference with Vladimir Putin after an extended confidential discussion in Helsinki, Finland

Which gave birth to this

fetchimage

@NotBruceZā€™s turn

6 Likes

Pretty surprising first pick imo, I agree thereā€™s no clear #1 but this wasnā€™t on my radar (good reasoning though)

Thing is most of the other photos that are #1 material are funny but they are largely uneventful parts of his presidency. This is both funny and significant.

I feel like the obvious #1, [redacted], is undeniably both funny and significant.

Yours is certainly worthy, but definitely not an obvious choice.

Pretty sure I know which one youā€™re referring to. It was my #2 photo but very much #1 worthy.

You all should have submitted MS Paint versions of these that you could actually own as NFTs.

Looks like Iā€™m next. My first pick is the miracle of the multiplication of the all-beef patties and sesame seed buns by gauche Jesus.

I donā€™t think any picture so greatly captures Trumpā€™s lack of class and pride in his own ridiculousness as this image. Letā€™s not forget that this happened because White House staff was furloughed due to a government shutdown, the longest in US history, because Trump wanted funding for a border wall.

13 Likes

No late entrant 1, so @Rugby should be next?

Oh what the hell Iā€™ll late entrant 1

There are a lot of classics to choose from here, but Iā€™ve got to go with my personal favorite

Trump staring at the sun pointing at it during a partial solar eclipse.

Fucker is so fucking proud too. Of course even Trump knows not to stare at the sun directly. But doing it and not going immediately blind was a clear source of pride.

6 Likes

My first round pick.

One of the many ways where his total idiocy shows up the myth that hes a strong man, keeping America strong.

9 Likes

For this pic you need the version with Lincoln in the background. For the comparison.

6 Likes

My favorite part of this whole thing was how the derpers were trying to square him doing that along with it being incredibly tacky and him being some multi billionaire.

This is the better version.

Trumpā€™s happiest day as president.

I think youā€™re up?

Unless we have a late entrant 2?

Not that there arenā€™t a lot of good pics left, but The Eclipse and Clemson Fast Food were my top two choices.

Oh geez, thereā€™s so many more good ones, I canā€™t even decide. Iā€™ll have something up this morning.

Date: September 4, 2019

Background:

In late August, Hurricane Dorian was making its way through the Caribbean and towards the southeastern US. It was an absolutely devastating storm, the strongest one on record to hit the Bahamas. As it neared Florida, Trump issued a warning in his signature style:

One problem, though: Dorion was not supposed to hit Alabama. Concerned residents actually called the National Weather Service, and were assured they werenā€™t in the stormā€™s path. Rather than issue a correction and move on, though, Trump dug in his heels and insisted Alabama was in danger, saying he had a ā€œbetter mapā€.

The photo:

Sharpiegate: Trump shows off a map of Hurricane Dorian, with the path altered with a Sharpie to ā€œproveā€ he was right

Why I chose it: This is the most pristine example of Trumpā€™s infallibility complex, where not only can he not admit he was wrong about something, but he will go to extraordinary and often childish lengths to cover up his mistakes, even if that means making them even more evident. All he had to do was say he got an early report that was mistaken and everyone wouldā€™ve forgotten about it, but he tried to cover it up as an eight-year-old would and created an unforgettable moment that further painted him as an immature and insecure boob.

@eyebooger is up.

14 Likes

Was torn between The Sharpie and another one, so TN made the choice for me.

Will post shortly.

1 Like