Ukraine LC Debates, Arguments and Terrible Memes

It seems pretty obvious that Hobbes is Ikes there, not the mods

My mistake.

1 Like

No worries :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1585036929917423616

1 Like

I went back and checked the last 8 days of flagged posts and the only one that fit into your examples was this post that, at the time I moderated it, seemed to be calling the quoted text “Russian apologist bullshit” and not personally attacking anyone. I see now that there was an edit made that says “stay mad apologist” so he gets a day off.

There were 3 posts like that in the last 8 days of flags and 2 of them were very obviously you calling CN and jman assholes.

I agree. I unhid the post

this thread got covid and aids combined

1 Like

if anyone is wondering as to the state of my penis, it is quite flaccid. good day

https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1584990975973216258?s=20&t=g1pEo9TJl_qrDqUNA5daLw

Doing asshole things isn’t a bannable offense. Calling someone an asshole is a bannable of offense. The forum has always consistently been moderated that way. The people who keep getting banned because don’t seem to get that sometimes seem to have a martyr complex.

Isn’t that exactly who you’re looking for to carry out your ideas?

Zorro_Guy_Williams

gfy.

it’s a profoundly weird thing to virtue signal aggressively to people that you allegedly do not care the opinions of

you literally called him a pedophile please dont make a fool of me with my vouch

Nope I said something like “it makes you wonder” or whatever. So yeah, I alluded to something being wrong with it. Goofy then when into an elaborate description. A week or two later I called him JdiddlerMan after he went around with a pedophile avatar and him and goofy and others kept talking about it.

LMFAO.

Seriously, it goes fast. You don’t want to look back and have a lot of regrets. Just my two cents, do what you want.

I’m sure you realize whether you said it implicitly or explicitly it doesnt really matter