Ukraine LC Debates, Arguments and Terrible Memes

I personally respect the empathy and reasonableness you’ve brought to the table.

I hate to break it to you, but that place got named.

1 Like

Alright, let me know when the Captains are ready to apologize to Skydiver.

1 Like

There is nothing, NOTHING, I have said about any captain that is half has harsh and undeserved as what has been sent skydiver’s way, and she has expressed far more regret about her participation in the MIC than you have.

2 Likes

You’re just the proof of the hypocrisy, and the ally of those hypocrites. Let me know when they insist on annotating every post you make here with a warning that you were a baby killer in the MIC who has no regrets about it.

OK

3 Likes

a point of order, those are kadyrovites. they are not conscripts. they are essentially a private army, not controlled by the MoD, but rather superficially designated under NatsGvardia. there’s an argument that they are not even legal combatants on the battlefield.

Has Putin considered going with, “They’re sending fentanyl across our border and it’ll kill you if you touch it?”

Honestly I kinda wonder if some of this Satan stuff is also meant to be marketed toward American evangelicals.

Not sure if Flynn is the best example to make this point…

it’s almost like some people just want to argue for the sake of it, if only there was a website like twitter or something for that

1 Like

4 Likes

yea, this is the thunderdome, reasonable debate can only be had in super special secret clubs with stupid names

Tbh I don’t really see a debatable point. A Russian dude said some exaggerated shit, like American officials do all the time. Where is the disagreement?

1 Like

I feel like a lot of people agree with that and yet if we asked for the names of “some folks” we’d get different answers

Is that what we do?

I’m seeing “community” and not “debate.”

Using light theme, however, is ridiculous and invalidates any opinions you could have

Banworthy

5 Likes

What color do you use for rigorous debate and a little bit of fun?

https://i.imgur.com/3ToQu0i.png