Ukraine LC Debates, Arguments and Terrible Memes

I’m shocked

1 Like

It’s not a senior role, but he could easily have extensive first hand knowledge of the matter. Like if Mike McClintock were to have written a book about Meyer’s diplomacy with China and Tibet, that would probably be worth paying attention to.

Like her song Unwritten. Catchy little ditty.

2 Likes

Is there a dedicated Ukraine meme thread?

3 Likes

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ukraine, Russia, and the West

are you a russophob viktor?

The Russian army is literally bombing maternity hospitals and shooting civilians in the street.

I would think it possible in this crazy mixed-up world for people to find it in their hearts to [checks notes] hate both the US and Russia.

1 Like

They were no angels.

Yes, and please bring it up in this thread early and often when Russian atrocities are called out. Very useful conversation. Russia and USA are the exact same. Russia is running the Nazi playbook, but the US is just as bad. Got it.

I deleted my take along those lines because I didn’t want to escalate with Vic. You fucked around, it’s time to find out.

I don’t really want to escalate with him either. I was just trying to point out that he’s both-sidesing-mannnn in a thread where one government is currently committing 1000s of war crimes a day. Not really the optimal venue. Like how do you follow this whole thread and come up with “well actually, the US is evil too” as your primary takeaway?

This is the last text I got from the woman who cuts my hair, whose parents live in a small city on the front lines:

Thank you !
By each one praying heart :heart: city still wasn’t taken under Russian!!!
God is helping them to resist and not be taken!
Thank you for your prayers :pray::innocent::ukraine::heart:
But alot all around Okhtyrka - as big city Sumy, Trostaynetz , Dobroslavovka…… and so much more villagers where were farms all destroyed/ all taken under Russian troops and people can’t get any humanitarian provisions no food no water…… they are in miserable desperate situation, russian soldiers get families out of homes and take and do everything they want

But sure, let’s tut tut anytime someone calls out the Russians for starting a Hitler-esque war of conquest and basically re-running the Nazi playbook to the letter, at home and abroad, in 2022.

(Deleted - stupid escalation on my part)

Ok, please tell us what you meant by your post. I’m all ears.

after WW2 the era of other wars had begun, peaceniks

wat

We found out.

its like surprise tho