Ukraine Invasion 2: no more Black Sea fleet for you

Pretty damn similar to Gary Johnson 2012 tbh. At least on some of your key points

Sure a republican governor was going to do any of that lol

Johnson was an anti war, very pro-immigration, pro pot legalization, against mass incarceration and was to the left of Obama one many issues. I’m sorry dude this one just isn’t going to work out for you. Lots of people were pretty annoyed at Obama in 2012 for steering towards the center, especially for the Iraq war. We would still be in Iraq when he was done.

He was a two faced Republican who failed to act on his promises and wanted to build private prisons while doing nothing to release dope smokers from jail.

Not hard to see why some self professed rich white enclave dwelling liberals preferred Gary Johnson to son of a Kenyan Barrack Obama though (who did turn out to be a total washout, though people didn’t know that at the time even though the clue was in his job title, “lawyer”).

So let’s get this straight. Gary Johnson was some two faced lying politician who wasn’t actually going to stop the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan… but Obama wasn’t?

Because I got bad news for how that Obama stuff worked out. Not exactly the best part of his legacy.

Regardless, you’re still supporting genocidal murderers reflexively because they’re not American. So good luck with that

In which an actual non reader or functionally illiterate poster decided to reply after reading only the first six words.

Your last half a dozen posts have been total drivel even by your own standards. It’s time you went to bed.

yikes

Scaredy cat wealthy white libs like ikes and wookie were looking for reasons not to vote for the black guy, and landed on Gary Johnson despite having shown no previous interest in claimed Libertarianism.

Once they realised how non-radical Obama was they voted for him next time.

With conservatives it’s always projection.

Sorry if you’re offended.

This is amazing…

Gary Johnson only got on the ballot in 2012.

1 Like

We all remember how Wookie was a huge Gary Johnson stan.

What makes this forum unreadable at times is 10% guys like Jal posting stuff that CN correctly identified as “bait” and then 90% people (including CN) enthusiastically taking the bait and replying 500 times.

You’re like those guys replying to the “I bet 90% of ppl cant solve teh puzzel!” posts on Twitter. The IQ test is not replying.

17 Likes

If the problem is one person constantly misbehaving and people responding to him, the problem is just the person misbehaving

1 Like

100% disagree.

3 Likes

Shout out to the ignore function. Makes the site infinitely more readable.

7 Likes

Could not possibly agree more. The people replying to Jal are worse than Jal.

The bold isn’t really achievable through “small government” that allows for significant local autonomy.

I put a bunch of new posts and the notification on my phone about Prigozhin together in my head to get he’s dead or the new head of Russia. But this makes sense too.

I have mixed feelings. Like, on the one hand, a discussion of who’s who and what’s what wrt nationalism probably has to take place. But on the other hand, will likely make no difference and change zero minds.

Strongly disagree. There would be very little disagreement that nationalism is a net negative here.

The issue is that Jal is either going so far the other way with his anti Americanism that he’s supporting the Russians committing genocide, or that he’s so committed to forum wars that’s he’s trolling like he believes that.

Either way that’s dumb.

If the problem is the uppity Negro constantly misbehaving and cops responding to him by shooting him, is the problem just the uppity Negro misbehaving?