Ukraine Invasion 2: no more Black Sea fleet for you

Broke legs of competition?

Fun fact, Carl Karcher, founder of Carl’s jr/Hardee’s and former right wing donor started out with a hot dog cart.

Just using the word “neocons” does not an argument make. I don’t know who a non-neocon American leader even is in your eyes, but whoever they are, they wouldn’t have agreed to Russia’s ultimatum either. Maybe Teddy Roosevelt would have gone for it?

It’s not an argument. I’m agreeing with you. But if you can distinguish between the foreign policy of Joe Biden, Vicky Nuland, Tony Blinken and Dick Cheney, Paul Wolfowitz, and George Bush I’d be interested in hearing how. They’ve all supported the exact same things for the past 25 years.

Joe Biden ended the war in Afghanistan

2 Likes

You have no evidence that the others named wouldn’t have done the same thing in his shoes at that time.

good article

1 Like

hey neocons of good conscience can disagree on how long we should have fought the Afghan war: twenty years or twenty five years.

“Find me a difference. There is none.”
“Here you go.”
“THAT DOESN’T COUNT!”

4 Likes

In before "Bbbbbbbbut YOU CAN’T CONSIDER THEIR STATEMENTS EVIDENCE OF FOR THE COUNTERFACTUAL WHERE THEY ARE PRESIDENT THEN!’

Apart from being written like a child, this post doesn’t make any sense.

Biden supported the war for the first decade and a half as far as I can tell. Obviously I know that Biden ended the war in Afghanistan. Does that make him Not A Neocon despite supporting literally every American intervention of the past 25 years? I don’t think so. On the critical question of should USA#1 intervene here, there, everywhere, he’s supported all that shit. If you’re saying he’s not as bad of a neocon as Dick Cheney or something, OK, sure, I guess.

1 Like

It is a clear difference between him and Bush and Cheney, which is what you asked for. Your own personal definition of who is or is not a Neocon is useless.

He said if you can distinguish between the foreign policy of Joe Biden, Vicky Nuland, Tony Blinken and Dick Cheney, Paul Wolfowitz, and George Bush he’d be interested in it.

Please continue.

I found an obvious distinction.

If that’s true I guess it means he’s interested.

@SenorKeeed you made the mistake of not being literal on a message board with people who live to prove you wrong.

Lol at thinking there is any real discernible difference in foreign policy between the two parties the last 20 years.

Maybe on the margins but the machine is continuing to run

3 Likes

I mean this left leaning board is closer to Lindsey Graham when it comes to foreign policy

3 Likes

And when you consider a lot of their voting histories, that’s not in the least surprising.

Conservatives in lib clothing.

how dare you, more like Richard Blumenthal

1 Like