Ukraine Invasion 2: no more Black Sea fleet for you

best guess that i’ve seen is a coastal launch, similar to the sinking of Moskva.

btw, next Rammstein NATO forum is supposed to happen tomorrow. the generals should be talking about recent AFU counters and support more of them if they like what they see.

1 Like

1 Like

this is going to be such a good meme in the coming weeks

they really should have shown him cutting off his dick instead. if i can find that cartoon again i’ll post itt.

Though widely syndicated, Bagley works for a family newspaper. Well, it used to be a newspaper anyway.

couldn’t remember if it was from wapo or nyt, but i figured as much.

What’s this from?

1 Like

It’s Don Jr. finding out that he’s out of coke.

3 Likes

Bored at work so I checked up on the chiefsplanet Ukraine thread. The coping and seething is incredible. Did you know that getting pushed back into a corner was Putin’s plan all along!

1 Like

found it

an attempted Dniepro crossing. it did not go well.

and the memes

https://twitter.com/in_baggy/status/1567587204934897667?s=46&t=PG2THoInACUkqjPXf_YDsg

Wasn’t it just like last week these guys were threatening to invade Finland? gl with that.

8 Likes

Yikes, looks like characters from Where the Wild Things Are, except not.

Hey, the book was actually pretty vague about what went on during the wild rumpus.

3 Likes

worst day of the war so far might not even be true. there was a loss of two planes of paratroopers in hostomel, the retreat from kyiv, the loss of the moskva, a whole tank regiment was lost trying to cross servesky donets.

Wait, they’re pro-Russia over there? Just a few of them or a lot?

1 Like

I just checked and the entire thread is just insults and counter-insults so it’s hard to say. People are accusing each other of being “neocommies”.

The bridge crossing came under small arms attack? From partisans?