Turbo Walrus: TV theme edition

I’m in. Just give me a hard deadline.

Friday at 4 pm

I submitted my entry.

I think that’s how this works, right?

EDIT: Oh damn, we can enter the entire song?! Okay, might have to think it over.

already submitted.

I will freely admit to letting my love of the shows influence my submissions…it’s really really difficult to separate good memories of shows from their theme songs, even if the theme itself is not a musical masterpiece.

1 Like

That’s fine. Send to Microbet please. I am going to ignore the one you sent me

Dammit sent to the wrong person. Cheers.

There are 18,743 great themes to choose from for the 70’s, and like maybe 2 from the 80’s.

1 Like

I know shit about 70s and 80s TV. My selections there are shit.

This is super wrong. In the 3 seconds it took me to write that first sentence I thought of six.

I think I’m going to do really poorly in this.

Outside the 70s and 80s which I mentioned are shit, the rest of my list is definitely love/hate material. Either you dig it and I crush or you hate it and I’m terrible.

In to bring up the rear.

90s better than you think IMO, I had three killers I was trying to choose from.

2 Likes

So tempting to be judging y’all.

@CanadaMatt3004 - is there a deadline? Are we waiting for 15 people?

We can close at 15 people or Friday evening. Whichever comes first.

Gotta think outside the box my friend

I fully expected my 70s and 80s picks to be terrible while my remaining picks are either also terrible or a lock for first place. Depends on how much creativity is appreciated.

I’d moved it a few hours back.

Sure, in.

I have a list besides the '10s already formed. Was going to send to mb after this ufc card.

eta: submitted

1 Like

I’m pretty confident I do not have the same list as anyone else, but I also do not know what our judge likes, and there were a couple of songs I really liked but avoided picking because I thought they’d be too popular.

Afraid I’ll have to withdraw. I think my selections of instrumental British TV themes may not have set the world on fire, but I’m just not going to have time before tomorrow. Sorry.