Trump's America

I’m so angry

Most of those members are Russian bots

There’s a lot to dissect there.

This seems like a good place to start an earnest discussion about the forthcoming breakup of the country and how to divide up the land.

Country Blue would include:
Mid-Atlantic
New England
The Highlands (open to negotiate)
Great Lakes
Pacific NW
Nor Cal (would want to start the southern border with Los Angeles, and it will have to include Hawaii)
Great Basin

Country Red all the rest.

I’m really good at this.

George Zimmerman definitely didn’t kill Trayvon Martin because he’s a racist. George just doing George things:

The gofundme has been taken down.

Poor CO and NM. Reliably blue now and left for the wolves.

Also, San Diego (coastal) is blue, but CA central valley is deep red, so I would tinker with the borders of Great Basin. Pull its west border west, and its south border north so Vegas is included in Country blue, then leave it to Country Red.

The easiest and most obvious start is to cut South Carolina, Mississippi, Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Arkansas, Tennessee, and North Carolina loose and see if they rise again. Texas and Virginia can stay part of the Blue states this time.

It’s weird. Yesterday that I run with maud challenge was spreading all over social media, with people posting themselves running and the hashtag.

My southern deplorable cousins posted pictures with the hashtag. Not sure if they knew what it meant or if this incident really got through to them.

Agree with much of this and should have eulogized Denver in the original post.

And I’m definitely interested in reworking the Basin too. Giving up most of it to absorb Las Vegas and Los Angeles into NorCal is reasonable.

And after that Klan hood guy in San Diego a few days ago I’m willing to let it go for the lulz of watching them fumble over the southern boarder.

The NE corner of Virginia is part of the Mid-Atlantic. Not sure how much more of that state is worth going to war over.

And Texas can be Country PewPew if they want. Houston and Austin residents will be given safe passage to Country Blue should the new world order not work out for them tho.

This amnesty package for blue city residents may be a thing…

Why hasn’t anyone killed zimmerman yet?

5 Likes

I have an alternate proposal. One big problem in the political system is the composition of the Senate and the Electoral College. The small population red states exacerbate that and there is a contiguous cluster of them. Take the Dakotas, Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, and maybe Nebraska and Alaska and spin those off into a separate country. Let all the libertarian dickwads move there.

The left won’t have a huge structural disadvantage to overcome. Then we can properly reconstruct the former Confederacy and start making up for the racial inequality that has been a key part of our country’s entire history.

1 Like

That was far east san diego…like, inland. The people who live in Hillcrest and Point Loma and downtown would be rightly pissed if you called them red. you can draw a line basically down I-15 and anything west of that in San Diego county is blue. East is just an Alabama remote campus.

2 Likes

They’d just bring back slavery and thrive.

Gulf Coast on that map might be blue as well.

Don’t really care about the rest except Cascadia!

2 Likes

Tough to not connect them, though. I’d be down for some gerrymandering along either the northern or southern border to make it contiguous. I think we would want to try to snag Denver, and some of the Rockies too. Would love to snag the big cities in Texas, with the exception of Dallas, but I think in this scenario Texas ends up it’s own country.

Dunno why you left out San Diego.

1 Like

Not sure what this is a reference to. The Highlands?

And California is obviously tough. If Country Blue insists on SD that’s both NorCal and SoCal and all access to the Pacific. Similarly, if there was an attempt to divide California down the middle into EasCal and WesCal, that issue still remains.

Would consider using The Basin and maybe some of the western Great Lakes regions in trade for the big blue cities left behind. New Orleans and Miami are some other notables moreso than those in Texas.

Despite the mostly one-way feud/rivalry between Northern and Southern California - culturally and politically CA divides up East/West a lot more than North/South.

3 Likes

A strip of land on one border or the other, I could be convinced of either really. Northern border is easier, perhaps, but the Southern border probably makes more sense - a lot of the counties along the Southern border are blue anyway. The problem becomes how you connect it back once you get to, say, New Orleans.

Most right wingers would be gleeful to get rid of all of California anyway… And it’s okay to take on some red land as long as they don’t make up 35% of the population and 55% of political power. California’s red land agriculture seems worth having.