Travel Photo of the Day

Best value in history. Ryanair flight from Treviso to Thessaloniki only cost 18€ and somehow I got the entire front row all to myself with extra legroom (didn’t pay any upgrade for this seat) even though the flight is like 80% full. I’ll take it!

5 Likes

Damnmnnn, nice!

1 Like

They have to be losing money on that.

I pay more than 18 euros when I cash in my frequent flyer miles for a “free” flight.

Just got off a flight myself and I saw the weirdest thing. It was on southwest. I saw a young couple who got on with plenty of seats to choose from. Normally couples will sit right next to each other. Occasionally I’ve seen them sit across the aisle from each other so they both get an aisle seat. They chose to both sit in window seats, one behind the other. They were also chatting and holding hands on the walk off the plane, so I don’t think they were having a fight or something like that.

It just struck me as really weird. Never saw a couple go window-window before.

Mediocre cell phone camera pictures will never do this city justice.

5 Likes

I thought the Japan fall colors might be done by the time I got there, but there’s some still hanging on!

6 Likes

Street photography in Tokyo is pretty fun

9 Likes

Reminded me of something in Robocop

5 Likes

aww

9 Likes

I was scouting out good places to take photos of Mt Fuji, but one my favorites was looking back within the first two minutes of leaving the doorstep

10 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

Haystack right? Your day is much nicer than the night i spent there last year, the Oregon coast weather is not great during the spring.

1 Like