Travel Photo of the Day

Waterfall in a cave, outside of Jardín, Colombia

Ok, so I think we’re about done with waterfalls, what’s next?!

5 Likes

Not so fast. Figured someone would have shared photos of Gulfoss in Iceland by now, but I guess not. Pretty surreal landscapes all over the country, but this one was really special imo. You could see, hear, and feel the power of the falls but at the same time it seemed frozen in time. I struggled to capture the true scale of it on my shitty cell phone camera, unfortunately.

7 Likes

Damn, yea that looks badass!

Since no more waterfalls posted today, I was thinking let’s go with some animal encounters!

Curious doggo outside a temple in Sri Lanka

3 Likes

Cat spotting, Taganga Colombia

6 Likes

Lazy dog at the Acropolis.

6 Likes

Baby got back.

Livestock market in Kashgar, China <3

5 Likes

Coati along the trail hiking in Monterrey, Mexico. I wanted to take one of these little guys home!

5 Likes

New Zealand approves this message

But Australia is not impressed

5 Likes

Harbor seals, including nursing babies, on the Central CA coast.

5 Likes

Ha nice, now I’ve got to post my photo of some little brontosauruses

6 Likes

Isle of Skye

7 Likes

One of my favourites — Faeroe Islands. There are more of these guys around than there are people, but this is the only one that would stay still long enough for me to get a photo.

6 Likes

That’s a weird looking dog

Boing boing

4 Likes

That is my child.

7 Likes

This was probably my favorite moment from safari a few years ago. Was getting late in the day, and we were out in the Ndutu area, pretty much alone as far as other vehicles go. We had stopped to view something, I don’t remember what, engine turned off. One by one, a pride of lions walks over to our jeep to lay directly in its shadow. (For perspective, the two curves on the bottom are the spare tires on the back of the jeep).

10 Likes

this wins!

Friends on the hiking trail in Norway. It’s been over 15 years since I went, but Norway still might be the most beautiful place I’ve been.

6 Likes

Baby vicuñas somewhere near the Atacama desert, Chile

4 Likes

The dogs absolutely hated me in small town China. Here’s some doggos that wanted to feast on my flesh

6 Likes