TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

MOTHA FUCKIN PACK RELEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEE DAAAAAYYYYYY

1 Like

Iā€™ll buy it all from you for a 20% markup right now!

Here is what I got:

Moment Serial Buy
Giannis 4610 210
Randle 7291 75
Simmons 1504 100
Brown 3076 140
Mitchell 402 150
Lillard 342 230
Jokic 762 150
Mitchell 314 213
Beal 5000 249

I think itā€™s ok, but who knows how people are going to feel after all this down time.

3 Likes

My only goal was to unload two of my three cards to get enough money to possibly buy todayā€™s pack without adding any more Dapper $$ and I donā€™t think thatā€™s going to happen. Too gun shy to throw any more money at this product until they prove it actually works.

Is there a compelling reason SS shouldnā€™t be worth as much or more than pre challenge cc? PJ washington was like 700$ for awhile

I guess that was during the boom so idk

1 Like

I agree, which is why I have been loading up. But I am a bit worried that weā€™re going to have some people lose interest with how bad the MP has been working.

1 Like

As long as packs are guaranteed 20-baggers there will be demand. Once that music stops tho, we will be left with people that love basketball NFTs, bots, and masochistic flippers.

But until thenā€¦PACKS.

Iā€™m gun shy as well. If I am thinking these cards are 50% under valued, and if I accept that I am the dumb money here (I do), I feel like I must be missing something

Not a doubt in my mind that things will be up and running perfectly in 20 minutes

5 Likes

Iā€™m guessing they were near 100% confident when they put out that statement.

4 Likes

WEā€™LL BE BACK BEFORE SUNDAY, MARCH 7TH, BY 10AM.

lol

3 Likes

Devs partied to late I guess.

These donkeys lol. Iā€™m taking a nap

2 Likes

I donā€™t even know what I bought yesterday and I canā€™t even figure it out, but just going through my email and trying to piece it together, I think i got

3dig Jokic $190
3dig Zion $455
3dig Zion $500
3dig Luka $500
Luka $500
Luka $485
$210 - no idea, actually i think this is another 3-dig jokic
Zion $390
Luka $560
Luka $570
3dig harden $350, i think?
3dig simmons $160

most of these seem ok. Luka near $600 seems bad now that the marketplace was down all night, but iā€™m pretty confident in that moment being quite valuable for the Laron challenge. this is why i focused on zion and luka. if there are bottlenecks, it will be them.

Youā€™d celebrate too if you were making gobs of money off of a completely non-functional product.

2 Likes

news coverage on CBS this morning

https://twitter.com/nba_topshot/status/1368590749781041152

Imagine the jokes being cracked in between rails of cocaine while they read the wall of misery and futility that is the discord chat.

2 Likes

This is the best site to easily track your buys (and sells). Just need to find your username:

What time is the pack drop? Itā€™s going to be an absolute mad-house with all the people trying to buy a moment on a non-functioning MP in a desperate attempt to qualify for the pack lottery.