TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

They have definitely gotten better at the releasing pack process. Marketplace/the site not dying for 12 hr after? Uhhhh…

2 Likes

I know youre joking but i think the lack of correlation between the product and the nba kinda suck

1 Like

if this reaches max potential things like player and game stats will be nice to have.

imagine everyone going to a nba (or whatever) game gets a commemorative moment of that game of one of the home team players, just sent to their phone automatically by virtue of them having a digital ticket to the game. Yeah they wouldn’t be worth much, but it would be neat to have. The moment would have the score and stat lines on it so you’d always have that memory with you, basically like a ticket stub or program but all digitized and in a cool format to show someone as proof - ‘i was there!’

2 Likes

Yeah, when I was a little kid I remember liking basketball cards because I could see their college stats. This was before the modern internet so you either had to either look at the cards or go to the library. I remember being amazed at how the dude at the end of the bench not even playing, maybe averaging 1 point a game, would still have had like 25 and 10 at a top D1 program, just assassinating people.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/flow_blockchain/status/1368231558235238402

1 Like

maybe simmer down there with the retweets tiger

6 Likes

It kinda crazy they’re even calling themselves a Decentralized App.

Do we need a separate pancake swap thread or just keep the discussion here?

Probably a bad sign for the future if the economy that the easiest way to make money seems to be to release a non-functional product “with potential”. You’ll have tons of money thrown at you and usually there are no consequences if the product never even works. I say “easiest” because making things that actually work is difficult! Makes me appreciate Early Access a lot more, at least those companies usually follow through.

2 Likes
12 Likes

You’re acting like you never swapped pancakes before. A little butter, syrup, swap 'em around.

3 Likes

Well there is a crypto thread somewhere in this forum if the forum still exists.

Well Pancakeswap (and Uniswap et al) actually work and honestly that just gives this whole affair another bizarre wrinkle. Somehow people transact 100s of millions of dollars a day with them without going into hypermegasupermaintenence.

2 Likes
1 Like

PancakeSwap is not near the top 10 weird things I learned about today. I listened to a podcast on Gnosticism, wherein I learned that, according to some of these early Christian-ish texts that became heretical, Adam was not created by God at one fell swoop but assembled piecemeal by a bunch of different angels; that Jesus had a twin brother named Judas Thomas or something, and that he (Jesus) was cracking jokes during his crucifixion in his disembodied form, as one does.

3 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/nbatopshot/comments/lziqp3/transparency_is_needed_please_read_and_raise_your/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

thoughts?

I think he said we were the fish. I guess that doesn’t mean he’s not dumb since it’s so obvious.

1 Like

Srsly don’t fret, you can either flip or hodl all of that for massive gainz

3 Likes

As the marketplace sees fit to give me only one successful transaction at a time, I did baghold Giannis yesterday about this time at 425 and got out at 390. 300 may be breached in a panic, but even that I think rebounds above 3 with relative ease.

Wow this shit is still off? Lol.

If they end up dropping 200$ packs today, I’ll eat my ha…err my Josh Okogie s2 #29746.

2 Likes

It’s a big day for the company, I’m sure everything will go off without a hitch!

5 Likes