TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Yes - it seems clear they didn’t actually fix anything. They just turn it off to clear the backlog, which then is recreated immediately once they turn it back on.

Julius Randle 50 SS, lol get me some of that plz

Someone ITT before said something along the lines of blockchain being a bad technology for something like this, and they were probably right.

well the people in charge of this know that, same thing happened with cryptokitties and it’s the same people

but they’re selling this to stupid rich people to invest in them because of the word blockchain

like some major company is like LOL looking at this also it’s back up

Digitial collectibles (not) on the BLOCKCHAIN doesn’t have the same ring to it

3 Likes

Hypothetically could they tomorrow just say screw blockchain and turn this into a normal bid/ask exchange? Other than some downtime to implement a new system, are there any other side effects I’m missing?

Ok look top shot. You fucked me, let’s not kid ourselves. 0/3 is lame. But if you give me a 300 dollar Steph I’ll forgive you.

The worst is when you get the false hope of a 1 second processing, only to go back to clicking again.

1 Like

Yeah the two full pin wheel spins then failure is worse than waterboarding

Was like a 2 minute sweat too

1 Like

Fell asleep for a couple hours. How is it still this bad.

I’ve gotten through processing twice now, which probably means it’s getting a bit better, still failing obv

Yes and they don’t even need to screw blockchain. Cryptocurrency exchanges exist.

1 Like

If they dump blockchain they’ll need another way to verify authenticity of each digital asset.

These cheap lukas I can’t buy are killing me

2 Likes

I’ve tried listing a couple moments and can’t get anything through. No idea how anything is getting listed.

steph 270, jeebus these people

Lol so ss are now sub 100?

1 Like

people cna’t buy market crashes rinse repeat

2 Likes

The blockchain part is fine and a neat idea, but I honestly don’t see why they don’t do it like a crypto exchange. It’s not like they’re letting people have their own wallet addresses and private keys so they might as well.

p.s. don’t settle every transaction in real time as a blockchain transaction