TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

i get thru the dapper screen after like 30-40 clicks but have not made it past the we are processing your purchase page when it redirects back to topshot. Failed twice there, now on my 3rd try

My clicking finger is getting tired.

1 Like

Ivā€™e got about 6 cards in dapper screen atm, Iā€™m gonna test if any can possibly work during their breaks

Had a few go through processing but havenā€™t successfully bought anything yet

the answer is YES now how many did I get I wonder probably zero but this is good to know

nope, itā€™s one lololol

Iā€™m assuming the bots can automate the clicking?

I wonder if using a cc instead of dapper might get through.

The Dibbs app that I was posting about itt is actually a functioning site, works on a bid/ask system, and hasnā€™t gone down for maintenance once in the time Iā€™ve been on there. Itā€™s everything Topshot could be if they didnā€™t force themselves to run on a shitty blockchain. Everything on there is backed by a physical card too that you can take possession of if you buy up complete ownership.

1 Like

was a theory might be easier but the bottleneck is dapper itself, theyā€™re overwhelmed

It wonā€™t.

1 Like

real but itā€™ll bounce back when people can actually buy them

back when i used CC to buy stuff, the purchases that didnā€™t go through would still get charged to my credit card (actually would leave pending and be a charge), before i got a refund on card equal to the purchase amount.

Got one purchase thru

Jesus, theyā€™re on hold with level 1 tech support arenā€™t they?

1 Like

Think weā€™re close to the bottom for this drop?

Unfortunately the CDGO (chief data gathering officer) is also CCYAFWABRO (chief checking your account for withdrawal approval because reasons officer). So no cashouts for now

1 Like

also he has a real job

1 Like

its already past the bottom, but because people cant buy as fast as people can list. the stuff couple drop another 50% from here if it keeps up. but i expect it all to snap back up where it was before

1 Like

I gather this is as much of a clusterfuck as post pack 2 yesterday?

1 Like

and we get to do it again tomorrow

1 Like