TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Just make sure they don’t think it’s fucking stupid like mine.

My lone wife (stupid laws) thinks it’s fucking stupid, but so do I.

1 Like

https://mobile.twitter.com/dmorey/status/1367862872584450048

2 Likes

I assume this is going to be the regular join a queue waiting room some time before 9AM PST, get random spot in queue at 9 that far exceeds the 1/3 of packs they are gonna give out today, then watch the number slowly drop over several hours type of thing?

1 Like

If I got a John Wall CC #600 is that worth a premium vs 599/601 or no? Have the dapper balance where i dont need a quick flip.

I believe it would be, yes

Any chance you want to say what you would list it for?

q up

I’m in the queue. Even if I get a good number, there’s a decent chance I won’t be free to check out when my turn in line comes up.

Man that ending marketplace dump was insane. Got a #406 wall CC for 115.

2 Likes

Is there a spot where you can see the number of people in the waiting room/queue?

I’ve never actually tried to sell a serial like that before. I’d probably post it for 25% higher than the lowest serials between the 400-800 range, and if it sold quick then I guess that would be a lesson learned but still a nice profit.

Other thing you could do for some research upfront is use the market explore feature in rayvin for serial #600 and keep changing the percent deal further and further negative til you see stuff that hasn’t sold

I’m still holding all of my cool cats assuming they will rebound and can’t go much lower unless the entire site completely tanks (still possible).

1 Like

2 Likes

Are the pros going to insta-sell their sweet All Star moments as soon as the marketplace re-opens or HODL with hands of diamond?

Rayvin lied to me, apparently I got a Herro CC 152/10k for 199 a couple of hours ago. Nice.

4 Likes
How many will be in queue
  • <100k
  • 101-150k
  • 151-200k
  • 201-250k
  • 250k-300k
  • 300k+

0 voters

oh wow…

60k in this drop I believe?

No idea how to price this one. Rayvin only has it valued at 289 but the next lowest sub 300 serial is 352 @ $499