TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Getting rayvin is critical if you want to flip cards. It’s not necessary if you want to take some stands and hodl.

Like the entire 15k LE are down over 50% some more. You can say embiid/jokic going to win mvp so i might just buy the dip and get a bunch of decent serials for 100 or whatever the price is now.

Rayvin will only ping when it’s at 80. But it was 200 three days ago. 80 only matters if you want to sell it for 100 within an hour

3 Likes

Can you EL5 the NBAna thing? I have the extension installed but nothing shows on topshot

ETA: I figured it out

once i install it showed up for me on the page of any moment

1 Like

Btw this wasn’t a snarky reply, I was agreeing that the huge difference between a casual and a bot is simply speed, and this stupid site really highlights the gulf. In a normal market with an order book and spread it’s not noticeable but on topshots hoo boy.

1 Like

Yeah, thanks for this, I totally didn’t know it existed. This actually might help.

Wen marketplace

3 Likes

So uh how tf do I manage my now nearly 250 moment collection. And by collection I mean shit I haven’t yet bothered to sell to get more dapper balance. Can we contact the holdem manager guys to build a tool?

Just woke up in Aus - has MP been down for 6 hours?! (last rayvin transaction I picked up was 380mins ago)

If you’re on Discord - join the #100 club. It’s possible they might have rewards for them.

Agreed it’s impossible to manage big collections. I find best way is to look at cards by set so I can see how many of each I own.

1 Like

yes was an entire pack drop and now they’re desperately hoping enough people leave so dapper isn’t completely wrecked when they open (spoiler it still will)

1 Like
2 Likes

Been down for about 4 hours

MP up.

I’m stuck on the confirm transaction page :(

Edit: Took awhile but transaction finally went through

I’m just going to hodl for now and re-evaluate later when things stabilize a bit.

and it’s down

-$2300 dapper and 0 moments, nice

2 Likes

9 minutes. Good thing they waited.

4 Likes

lol I’m not far off this

They gotta do the drops at like 2am PST or something like that. Clearly having them where people don’t go back to bed afterwards is a disaster.