TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

little bit of meme action on the kawhi serial too

if rayvin is running when mp comes back up it’s going to be INSANE

Buying mine now. Update for those waiting: about 50,000 packs left.

My advice to anyone who has no shame and wants to make as much money as possible is to figure out how to mass multi-account these drops because they clearly aren’t going to do shit. Imagine how much money you could have printed scoring multiple $99 packs and dumping them all to one account.

1 Like

Let’s just say it’s definitely runbad. Like, being conservative it’s a 2outer on the turn.

can i get SSNs for my cats

well I don’t have to bother on that page now

Why would you need SSNs? Just make one KYC account and then a bunch of burners you fund with crytpo and dump everything to the main. That’s what the account I reported has been doing for at least several weeks now.

1 Like

This is going to be wild if the mp stays up and is functional. I have to imagine the people with listings now are going to freak the fuck out when they start getting undercut and it’s going to be an undercutfest. I wonder if even 150 is a little too aggressive to target out of the gate.

1 Like

I’m holding for Luka to win 5 MVPs and 3 ships

3 Likes

Number of users in line ahead of you: 61578

Keeping hope alive lol, just need 10 thousand computers to explode

3 Likes

PAUL GEORGE, DUNK #11120/35000
JULIUS RANDLE, LAYUP #14845/35000
JAMES HARDEN, HANDLES #9923/10000

13 Likes
1 Like

Getting all my run bad out of the way at once

4 Likes

list it for about $350? :grimacing:

Have you seen my graph in the poker thread?

1 Like

This seems not bad (lol Randle, obviously):

10 Likes

So can any market wizards explain why the all star cards won’t be worth 50% what they were selling for an hour ago if supply just doubled?

Because everyone knew the supply was going to double then triple?

2 Likes