TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

51k, ship it.

9 Likes

at this point basically just have to pray that not many people show up for tomorrow morning queue

my flips are skill-based!!

2 Likes

So are PAX good or no? I haven’t caught up yet. Set an alarm, clicked the q, saw it was 1 zillion, went back to bed.

its about a $250 EV minimum for $14

4 Likes

One of you wizards should calculate the odds of 0/12 on drops

i like money

2 Likes

i did it for 0/9 earlier

(chance of not getting it)^12, but adjust the chance for these. These are like missing a flush draw, then a 40-60, then probably a flip tomorrow. I’m guessing around aces getting cracked to go 0/3 on these. If this is wildly wrong, somebody laugh at me and tell me what the right answer is.

1 Like

Not much else you can do, but it seems like the value is still there.

I thought you lived in, like, Chicago, not Azerbaijan.

My spirit lives in Azerbaijan.

4 Likes

Nah the real answer is I’m not a real adult. I stay awake 'til 8am eating candy.

4 Likes

Nah you’re right, we just need the exact numbers for a specific answer. When I did 0/9 I assumed a 1/11 chance of getting them, but I think the earlier PAX gave a better chance.

1 Like

It was one cc, one holo, two of these and eight 9$ drops, but I don’t know the exact numbers

any of zion/luka/steph/giannis/harden/embiid as your seeing star (those are the 6 most valuable currently, out of 24 moments, so thats top 25%)

any 3-digit serial instant top 5%+ pack prob

1 Like

Just started a google meet with a friend who got pax earlier.

I got /pax but no pax.

1 Like

pretty good lol

13 Likes

Since I haven’t binked a pack yet, before they give you your number, is that white glowy progress bar always all the way to the left even if you get a good number?