TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

You can probably get like a 10-15% premium over floor with 3 digits. Maybe more since yours is top 2.5%.

1 Like

It appears bolt is not as popular as tiger woodsā€¦

I also got a birthday pack from the great people at dapper. Are embiid, aaron baynes or mo bamba some bottlenecks?

baynes is 9 or 10 for another day or so then the challenge ends and he drops back to whatever he was before. otherwise, no

you did way better than I did, I got 3x floor, why did I have to open the stupid thing sigh

2 Likes
1 Like

While NFTs are themselves one giant scam

Need the Kelvin scale to measure this take.

2 Likes

hope none of you bought RIB

new RIB packs /999 mintage each at 169 per pack plus commons of them (you get 4)

you actually could lose money on these RIB packs lmao

only topshot could take a set people like and completely ruin it

What do you mean? I thought it drops next weem

Iā€™m certain if you pull bad you will lose money on these*.

Throwdowns was a big loss for me, dunno what little bit Ev youā€™re talking about.

Thereā€™s plenty of rares under 1k mint that arenā€™t even 100 bucks and they just dumped a lot of cards and are planning to dump a LOT more. Thereā€™s common RIBā€™s of 10k to 20k mints too.

*okay Iā€™m making one assumption that all of them arenā€™t new to team sets, that would survive this pack anyway and yes you can pull well as thereā€™s iverson, shaq, wade.

meanwhile

1 Like

only on topshot where cards to the moon are players not in the NBA anymore

RIB are a massively hyped set, theyā€™re handpicked sick plays from generally one of the top players on a team over a full season of games. Iā€™m expecting the packs to be big-time +EV. Even if you pull the nut low pack, which is prob like whoever Charlotte player they add, the utility from the set completion itself and team set completion bottlenecks and showcase challenges will be enough to propel them over the top.

i also took a ~$50 loss on the Throwdown pack

2 Likes

day 1 of flowfest and that is the big news in nftā€™s is funny

1 Like

I was 2750 and didnt get the gronk

Iā€™d say complain to the manager but they appear to not give a shit.

a $9 pack stress test on topshot at the top of this hour

Didnt get that one eithrr. I suspect anti semitism

wtf is the rebound pack?