TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Can you get awice to shill them?

Maybe through friends of friends. Not sure if anyone is on good terms with him lol.

We need to map out all the whales personal meme numbers. Like buy all serials with Elon Muskā€™s birthday

THrQ74nkJ63YOZSZJ__Ynj7kWawMbZv45F1j_-XhNd8

2 Likes

I hate all of you

2 Likes

Naomi Osaka drops (non-signed ones so maybe weā€™ve got a shot) are happening from 3-7 on DK today.

3 Likes

These are free money if you get one, but have to have a DraftKings account.

1 Like

Ike Haxton tho

1 Like

1/1 so far on Osaka

1 Like

Was 7k so just missed but I got carbon Bardy and Gartzky so Iā€™m not complaining.

Itā€™s not clear to me how you even join the drop.

Itā€™s under marketplace ā†’ drops and then click on the one thatā€™s coming up and thereā€™s a ā€œJoin Dropā€ button in there that puts you in the queue. I also scooped a 3 digit serial and a 2 digit serial for cheap (or what I perceived as cheap anyway).

Right I got that far but the join drop button is not clickable.

It will be in 5 minutes. Queue opens 30 min before the drop.

1 Like

Sold out as I was depositing? Seems sketch.

they donā€™t actually save your spot when itā€™s ā€œyour turnā€, so the queue feature is basically worthless and bots have a huge advantage. it wouldnā€™t even take longer to design it the proper way, they are just stupid.

Iā€™m gonna classify any pre-deposit setup like this as scammy. Now Iā€™m prob in for a $25 MLB DK tonight which fuck that got my money I guess.

Who are you stacking then?

Probably Angels, Twins, Phillies, Bosox.

These Osakas are barely staying above the drop price. You can probably get a random serial for $10 over drop if you really want one. Not surprising given that most of the user base has probably never heard of her and donā€™t give a shit about tennis. Just a question of how well these do when they let you transfer them out.