TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

kirk sarcastic

2 Likes

cheapest fidenzas are now 10x from when this was published

Itā€™s a little bit of both, but the main thing is people are buying up team sets in speculation of future utility. Since NAJI MARSHALL is the lowest minted moment from the Pelicans in Series 2 it is a bottleneck, so there can only be 4000 completions of the Pelicans Series 2 set. So that moment becomes a bottleneck

Gretzky NFTs are rolling out now on DK. I just got a $12 one. The more expensive ones will be coming out every hour until 6pm central.

Snagged one as well. Hopefully people are as enamored with The Great One as they are with Tommy Bardy.

1 Like

Damn forgot again

The next one is still only $25. Plenty of chances left :+1:

18k :(((

13k on this round, 3 more to go though.

I had a meeting so I couldnā€™t even try. Gl to all this round.

eta: 22.5k for me

15.7k, swing and a miss

10k.

ā€œRocks are about flexing,ā€ she said. ā€œThere are only 100 rocks, and people who try to pretend they own one get called out quickly. Because the data is all public domain, you can see when a rock is moved to a new wallet address.ā€

2 Likes

Gretzky signatures drop today. GL to everyone trying to bink one.

3 Likes

I actually just got #1343 for the platinum signed Gretzky. Close, but no cigar.

0/2 so far. Got something around 6k then something around 18k. Looks like people are firesaling the non-signed ones to fund their .001% chance of drilling one of these signed ones. Especially the WG non-signed ones.

Struck out on all of them. I heard the signed ruby WG 1/12 sold for 20k; either gonna look really good or really bad in a few months. I think the only 2 signed ruby TBs went for ~45k each and they werenā€™t 1/12 either.

em2 bought both TB ruby i think

yeah, thatā€™s what the tracking site says: The Standard Guide. Although if i had WG 1/12 Iā€™d probably flip it for the quick 15.5k profit too and then feel like an idiot later if it rocket shipped to the moon.

everything is a scam

https://twitter.com/nohitter_48/status/1428827138354995204

1 Like