TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Says my score is 0 can’t queue now. Said I was eligible earlier.

Me too. Typical top shot bug lol.

1 Like

JFC

Checking the actual web calls that Goofy taught me back in the day shows:

1. getDropEligibility: {normal: 0, rare: 0, legendary: 0, totalSpend: 0, eligible: false,…}

2. eligible: false

3. legendary: 0

4. normal: 0

5. rare: 0

6. totalSpend: 0

7. __typename: “GetDropEligibilityResponse”

So clearly it just fails to query the right stuff atm.

That said, all of the decent 100$+ drops have had fake “technical difficulties” that they came up with to delay things a bit to build the suspense (imo).

Got the same eligible last nite now can’t enter Q , and I am a true collector with 34 shitty moments which is more than enough.

Looks like I am going to be able to buy one of these TD packs been awhile since I have been able to buy a non base pack not sure if I feel lucky or cursed.

I was fortunate and ended up with 8 horsies. Mostly Z9s, couple Z8s, and a Z7. Here is the post-drop analysis with drop and post-drop prices + ROI.

+EV across the board, especially so in the Z6-Z10 range.

3 Likes

Damn tm3 thought you got 5 but 8 in total last drop? You have a full stable already! Let me know your secrets. I have a stable and it looks like this.

1 Like

Dumb question alert:

Can we “watch” any of your fine steeds race?

Lol I have no idea if there are even actual races, but color me intrigued.

Also f top shot, my first ever bath on a pack. Even pulled a Lebron and won’t break even. Rip basketball gifs?

1 Like

6 Likes

Reading this thread, I can’t help but think these markets are the natural outcome of having a generation of children raised playing video games that feature loot boxes.

2 Likes

Also lack of opportunities to work a standard job and somehow accrue 5 properties boomer style

2 Likes

GENIUS PAK

2 Likes

Everything going great at TS, o/u 60 days to RIP?

Yes you can watch. I’ll post a link next time I have a good one scheduled in advance.

Also this:

Zed partnering with Preakness. Custom digital Preakness horsies will be auctioned off.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I’ve never doped my taint.

1 Like

FanDuel and Top Shot running a free to play NBA daily fantasy tourney for today, 5 highest scorers get a Holo Icon pack.

Not sure if this link works, but whee, freeroll for fungustokens:

https://www.fanduel.com/games/58789/contests/58789-246346664/enter?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=fanduel&utm_term=fanduel

1 Like