TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

1/2 ounce of gold is cheaper than a topps gold coin nft

1 Like

Topps gold coin is rarer. Topps wooden coin is also rarer than Bitcoin. The future is Topps coins!

Topshots getting some mainstream press today

1 Like

I finally got withdrawal capabilities about 2 weeks ago and signed up end of february. Withdrawal in crypto took a couple of days

1 Like

Withdraw times are exceptionally good. Wded friday afternoon and it’s in my account today.

2 Likes

There is basically no way someone who signed up in January can’t withdraw.

They actually had substantial problems around this issue in like, mid February. It really doesn’t seem to be an issue at all today.

1 Like

Still can’t withdraw AMA

That’s because you aren’t a true collector

2 Likes

Have you done anything in the MP recently? My buddy did a transaction in the MP last week for the first time in over a month and right away got an email from them and approved for withdrawals about a day after

3 Likes

Pre registration for $9 packs is open

1 Like

Sold a CP3 from the cool cats a week or so ago. People defending Dapper are almost as bad as the weird Twitter nerds that defend Elon Musk

1 Like

I do know they take longer with the bigger $ accounts take longer but I didn’t think jwax had some large account. At least not worse than some of the rest of us who are fine now.

I wasn’t defending dapper but I wouldn’t be surprised if they had filters that ranked the order people get withdrawal capabilities because they suck. Was just letting you know how my buddy got it after waiting for a while to get it in case it could help you out

Yea wasn’t directed at you. Just in general.

I have a little over $600 in my dapper balance.

1 Like

I dont think anyone is really defending dapper. The guy in the CNN article would have had to do something really strange to have moments worth 40k, have been in since Jan and not be able to withdraw

But I’m Canadian and have no withdrawal options, despite them being a Canadian company.

What’s the point of a pre-registering system if you still have to get in a queue and still aren’t guaranteed a pack?

lol no clue

1 Like

Just read the announcement on the site. If you don’t pre register you can’t enter the queue

1 Like

Yes, it seems you are actually guaranteed a pack if you pre register and join the queue but just pre-registering only doesn’t get you a pack. I wonder what they are testing with that extra step of pre-registering which is just clicking a button? maybe still trying to catch multi accounts or something.