TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Jordan isn’t a NBA player so they do need to get the retired guys independently.

1 Like

Looks like Prizm has hit retail. Did you go by your local stores and talk to the employees? @FuncrusherPlus

$9 packs at 2pm EST. Queue open. @topshot

2 Likes

Top Shot is run by complete morons. How do you have preorders for packs one day then a couple days later just release some more packs without preorders.

1 Like

The pre order stuff is so people can guarantee they get products without having to sit at their computer or phone for hours.

Imagine preordering a ps5 and then the store sells a bunch of them without fulfilling the preorder.

2 Likes

pre order has a bunch of new cards

I feel like it should just be called an “order.”

1 Like

With the first pack out of a queue I’ve gotten since roughly the first week of feb I’m going old school and posting it in here

I got
Fred Van Vleet (garbage serial)
Jaylen Brown (garbage serial)
Steven Adams (garbage serial)

k, so now we’re at no packs worth more than like $25 in 7 weeks and going.

1 Like

well, LMM is handing out free anal beads so

1 Like

OH SHIT FAM

1 Like

Mike Conley SS min ask $225 and growing because he provided commentary which means this is some historical thing and it’s all going to be worth millions someday.

Athlete voices on cards gimmick has been done before and nobody cares but hey what do I know. I do know everyone who bought one is a god damn moron but that’s what wins in this era it seems.

1 Like

1 Like

When did we know it would have commentary? I don’t remember reading that.

The term is Bit Wa balls.

1 Like

:basketball: :basketball: :white_flower:

1 Like

Delayed auction update on my photo football men.

Paid 154.49 / 2018

Next paid 42.40 / 2018

The last of the lot ,thank god wright!
Paid 102.50 / 2018

All said and done I spent $1430.15 , auctioned off at $8,359.24 - auction fees. Honestly little disappointing that I didn’t reach 10K , but funny part is when I went though the numbers I thought the lowest I could get was $8300 so I beat that by $59 or something :smile:

Also purchased these to.

5 Likes

Got some good news. Apparently even though they stock at 10 am on Fridays they actually fetch whatever they get for peeps at 8.

Had another conversation with a different employee today and said there were 6 people there today. I work on Fridays but this gives me time before and is right next to work.

1 Like

I’m down about 30% from my all time high (still up a bunch overall) but I haven’t been flipping much the past week or two. Can still make good money but it is defintely harder than it was