TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

sounds like to do trump moments you need to have taken the photos/video yourself. or make a deal with the pool photographers at getty/reuters

or maybe you can photoshop multiple photos to create 2.5D layered images of the moments without paying the original photographers anything

me and nba topshot dynamic

3 Likes

Hear me out: What if they were hosted on the ((((DEEP BLOCKCHAIN))))?

1 Like

Exciting announcement for those here who are sick of not getting packs (not as exciting for people who love money): We are currently developing nuclear capabilities to launch our own line of UP NFT moments. Phase I consisting of several proofs of concept was recently completed successfully. We are now in the Phase II stage of developing DEEP FAKE gif technology. You can see the result of our latest test launch here:

Once Phase II is complete, we will translate the results into Phase III product development and finally into Phase IV pack deployment of original masterwork heirloom NFT video clips deployed on the blockchain. The MSRP for these launch edition packs will be $0.00 with guaranteed delivery for UP members who sign up for the drop.

11 Likes

crashed yesterday, lots of shit went back up today

this site man

Just announce the Team Labaron SS challenge so I can sell my moment already. Please.

TopShot and other NFTs: Bags, Beats and Variance

3 Likes

The digital image thread is dead , long live the cardboard photo man and old school auctions

First one sold.
Paid 67.50 in 2018

1 Like

#2 gone , lol didn’t think I would even get this much for it one of my first cards I think. Stupid me.

Paid 30.00 /2018

next 20 min ETA

1 Like

I think that’s the highest that Pearson card has ever sold for on eBay.

was getting worried but pretty stoked now , update in a minute

1 Like

#3 sale at a loss paid 295 /2018

#4 paid 352.96 / 2018 was a little bit worried wouldn’t crack 1500 but feel good now.

4 Likes

It’s tough because so much of the price accumulation comes from the last 5 seconds on these auctions.

Yeah I usually research most of my cards that I see I want to buy set a price and try to price accordingly and then try to snipe , that John Niland card was the only one I bought BIN and over paid.

Next drop ETA 30 min

market finally settled for a second so obviously they had to announce the badges

and I had a brilliant plan of dumping during the news and rebuying when it leveled back down

except it doesn’t look like it’s going to go back down people love the badges it turns out

Sorry to all the people that have been anxiously waiting for the last results but I work like Topshots on ETA’s.

Well here is goes my last 3 listings today.

Paid 87.00 / 2018 was hoping for a 1000 here but a dollar short and a day late I’ll take it.

Next up is whatever , this card is so saturated in the the market 2844 population now in a PSA 10 that I’ll be able to buy back in.

Paid 13.63 / 2018

Well last up is my holy grail of listings not sure why all this modern stuff sky rockets but I’ll take it.

Paid 295 / 2018

To keep everyone on the edge of their seat’s I have 3 more pending see you next week.

7 Likes

Did you do a good job picking the right cards? Or is it just that the market overall is up a ton since 2018?

It’s just the market is up overall , these are from my personal collection some are doubles that I had and some I will have to reacquire to a lower grade to fill out my collection. I trying to complete a few PSA set registries.

Honestly had no idea prices were up so much until my niece asked how much my cards were worth and when I look it up and saw the market evaluations on them I was fucking shocked.

Picked these last night also

2 Likes

everyone gets pax and free money but me

1 Like