TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

two dorts are in the challenge, one is three digits so its’ not bad at all

3 Likes

I think it’s an excellent pack. Dort is part of the Cool Cats Challenge so he is getting a premium.

3 Likes

dunno I have two of them I tried to sell when it hit 45 and couldn’t get 2x.

6 Likes

LOL

1 Like

4 Likes

mp is open.

mp is broken. lolTopshot

Can someone please send me an invite to the discord? It’s lonely in this thread.

LMAO @ this

It has been extremely unsuccessful lol

i know this is gonna sound silly but i could really use some more packs rn

2 Likes

I found your Pearson auction on eBay. Let us know how these finish out tomorrow. Also curious what your experience is with regards to other cards where PWCC is auctioning multiple versions of the same card all ending at the same time.

Did you have these cards in the PWCC vault prior to the auction or sent them in specifically for the auction?

Sent them in for the auction. Think I was a month late on that front as the prices have dropped a bit and don’t think I’ll get as much as I would have liked.

As far as the auctions ending at same time is good question , one I was thing about this morning and also brought up on the PSA forums. My thinking is them ending at all same time is by doing so you have to choose one and go for it without knowing were the others will finish but also there are sniping tools out there to allow you to bid all at the same time but once again you are going to have to the most you want to pay and hope it works out.

Do you know of the PSA set registry? I think something like this for Topshot would be a good idea in addition to challenges.

Prizm Basketball FOTL just hit its floor price of 2k prior to selling out. I think those are still horribly -EV at that price.

Yeah, right now there is basically zero reason to hold moments. Anything that would promote actual collecting would be a great addition.

An NFT of this would probably sell for a lot!!

https://twitter.com/clintonyates/status/1373777543573032962?s=21

2 Likes

He’s on fire!!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/1373762601671393291

2 Likes

What are your thoughts on the means of production, for NFT NBA baseball cards or otherwise, and the subsequent seizing of said means?

6 Likes