TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Selection_072

1 Like

lol superfan is just transferring his collection to cleverc one card at a time

1 Like

damn i almost auto bought that haliburton before noticing it’s the 35k

2 Likes

I am really trying to make biyomboed as a verb happen because the Poe program is off on Biyombo, Haliburton, and some tall white dudes low digits. The Haliburton gets posted and it got bought for 750 and 800. If you see it for like 400 it’s prob +EV to buy it, constantly relist, and wait for an Edgar Allan Poe fish to buy it.

1 Like

Put in a ps-unblock scaredmoney for me.

DeezNvts bought a jokic #53 ss yesterday for 670 and i loled a bit because the rayvin est was ridiculous. he’s trying to sell for 550 now and he’s like a half bot

1 Like

I flipped 72 550 to 599 in between. The fool who bought it is failing to sell it at 600 rn and he’s so ashamed he changed his screen name

3 Likes

The Covid trick used to just be saying you were driving to Alaska and they couldn’t do anything about it

Telling on myself: I overpaid for a 3-digit Randle CC yesterday b/c I was testing the LOL TRIXED U theory of slipping it into the stream of same player SS (I would have refunded anyone here). In a turn of events, rayvin valued it at my purchase price (whoops) and it proceeded to tank hard after that. Imagine my surprise seeing a red dot several hours later informing me that it sold for +$30.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Purchased in 1m, 0s by —

he just got a durant that beat all of that

just came back to that and josh, I should just leave again

1 Like

incoming preorder PAX

market down

market gonna be very down when people dump the pax

1 Like

lol

Ugh there goes my value

I’m gonna be caught holding the bag with the new flood

Just gotta hope since mine are s1 and metallic that they hold value

Maybe preorders will be mostly just increasing the 35k+ moments to 50k

they’ve barely started on the 35k moments man, that’s why some of them were like 30 bucks earlier

Oh whoops thought it was Sunday. Wasn’t planning for a free for all tonight.

that’s because they said hope to by sunday then went **** it let’s do it now because they’re elite communicators

2 Likes

Got my hopes up on the Durant. Why, I have no clue. Was never getting it.

he’s selling another one at current min ask I don’t know how you click a 4 instead of a 7 but did you really expect anything else out of that team of mods?

2 Likes